Question about Gen 4 OD Glocks

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Danl Boone, Mar 23, 2013.

1. I've been wanting a Glock 21 since forever. I know now that I want a Gen 4 Glock 21 because I like the way they fit my hand better than previous 21s. I really like OD Glocks and I don't have any so I thought I wanted an OD Gen 4 Glock 21. Logical, right? Now I'm beginning to think such an animal doesn't exist! Can anybody help me out here? I know they have 'em in FDE, didn't they make Gen 4s in OD geen? How about that coyote tan?:dunno:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Question about stock glocks for gssf GSSF Sep 12, 2015
    Question on IDPA pistol changes for Glocks General Competition Aug 3, 2015
    Questions about height/width of after market sights for Glocks? Sights, Optics and Lasers Apr 14, 2015
    New to Glocks Trigger question General Glocking Oct 27, 2013
    Question about OD and FDE glocks Glock Collector's Club Jun 24, 2013

3. blkt6

No OD are made in gen 4. Only blk and FDE. Any OD in gen 3 demands an outrages price. If glock was smart they would bring back OD.

4. There is supposedly a distributor with another limited run of OD Glock coming in the near future. Personally, I would just consider buying the standard 21gen4 in black and having the grip done in OD, then forget the rat race of finding one, plus the extra cost providing if and or when that other run takes place. Then spend what you save on ammunition. Lastly, don't look back - enjoy. The good thing is, you know exactly what you want, that's half the battle for most.
    #3 basicblues, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  5. Yeah I wish Glock still made OD. I would think they will makes some Gen 4's in OD since they have done them in FDE, time will tell but I bet they will bring back OD.
  6. Thanks guys! Yup, I know what I want! I'll have a Gen 4 Glock 21 as soon as I find the one I want! How does one go about having the lower redone in OD?:dunno:
  7. I just wanted to take this opportunity to rub it in a little :)

8. Yeah I was at the gun store today. They had a FDE G19 gen4 for sale. I was surprised to see it. I almost bought it, but I have a Gen4 already in black. Ron