Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Question about a particular brand of brass...

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by KiloBravo, Aug 9, 2010.

1. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

I went shooting yesterday with the fiance and came up with about a 2.5 gallon bucket full of various brass as usual. I ended up with a fair amount I reload for.

My question is this...I found a few nickel plated .45 cases that were head stamped "Triton" or something similar. Anybody who what manufacturer uses this stuff? Ever heard of it before.

It looks to be reloadable, but was just curious if anybody here has heard of it before.
  2. GMAN12

Sep 7, 2009
    S. E. Mich.
    TRITON Triton Cartridge Corporation, P. O. Box 50 (Mailing Address), 2 Briar Lane, Wappingers Falls, New York 12590

3. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

Awesome. Thanks very much for that. I was just wondering more or less who has used that before and if it worked like any other piece of reloadable brass. I.E. any sizing or priming issues or anything like that.

Thanks! :wavey:
  4. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO

Now if the weather is too bad to shoot at least you'll have a pen pal. :whistling:

5. Bob2223

Bob2223 Jack's buddy!

Mar 26, 2009
    Spencer Indiana
    Is the Triton head stamp 45 super?

6. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

I just checked, and they are .45 Auto +P cases. Weird. I never heard of them before.
  7. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

Yeah! Us flat landers don't know how to react to a little snow around here. It is not like I was born and rasied around it. :supergrin: :rofl:
  8. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Jun 12, 2002
    North Carolina
    He's still going to be lonely, I think Triton went under a few years ago.