Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Quarter scale NRA D-1 target

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by yobohadi, Sep 14, 2012.

1. yobohadi

yobohadi Peon Trainee

Oct 25, 2009
    Southwest Idaho
    I did some searching for a scaled down version of the NRA D-1 targets that I could print out on my printer and either set up for dry fire practice or bb/airsoft practice between my once a month range trips. Since I didn't find any that I really liked I made my own 1/4th scale targets using Inkscape. They aren't Survey grade so don't get too excited, but I added a key area so you can set the targets at distances that correlate to the full size target distances used for GSSF. I figured I would share it if anyone is interested.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  2. S.Kargoh

Feb 1, 2005

I made one a long time ago in ms paint but just visually, not to any scale. I wonder if it screws me up, because it is out of scale?

3. F-111 John

F-111 John

Dec 4, 2012
    Holt, MI
    Bringing an old thread back to life...

Are your quarter scale D1 targets meant to be printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper?
    mr glock-fl likes this.
  4. mr glock-fl

mr glock-fl

Mar 14, 2002
    Just One man's opinion
    Your brain and trigger reflexes are doing it even when no rounds are fired. I use a surefire timer on par time to go through the motions when I can not shoot.
    Pat Elmore would use small drawings to hang on the wall-I picture myself shooting it over and over-Rob Leatham has a video on You tube shooting the plates which is helpful.

It does not mater the scale just the practice time.

5. yobohadi

yobohadi Peon Trainee

Oct 25, 2009
    Southwest Idaho
    Yep, to fit 8.5 x 11 paper is exactly why I scaled these at 1/4.
    glkdawg45 likes this.