close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Putin's warning

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Gonetodarkside, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Gonetodarkside

Gonetodarkside owl protector

Feb 7, 2006
    [ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=322_1378285868"]LiveLeak.com - Putin warns against one-sided action in Syria[/ame]

this could escalate quickly.

2. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    Absurdistan
    So... Some folks here hold a strange idea... That the u.s. government can attack another country and not be counterattacked. Oh ye suckers!

3. itstime

itstime

Apr 9, 2006
    USA
    I have a feeling this is going to get ugly quickly.

4. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Jan 8, 2004
    I never thought I would live to see the day when the head of Russia would seem more rational and competent than the US president. Make no mistake I understand Putin is a thug. But to see him own our weak President is disgusting.

5. He may be a thug, but he's a thug who's not in over his head.

6. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    I think Putin views Obama as his pet female dog.

7. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
  8. wingryder

wingryder

Oct 9, 2012
    28.420, -81.171
    +1 could get very ugly! While we are involved in this escalating quagmire of a civil war, Iran and N. Korea could seize the opportunity to kick us in the teeth. I think there are some hidden powers here waiting to hit us when we are at our weakest. (i.e. struggling economy, degraded military involved in multiple conflicts, out of control gov't debt, heavy reliance on mid-east oil...). We could easily get ourselves in over our heads, and if that were to happen, would Obama show enough leadership and skill to lead us through it?

9. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    **** no.

10. SCmasterblaster

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    I think that your warnings about Iran and North Korea are more than correct. The world has become far less stable since BHO was first elected.

11. GunHo198

GunHo198

Oct 7, 2004
    Tampa
    We have been way over our heads since his 1st term as POTUS.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  12. SCmasterblaster

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    True, so true.

13. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    Just need the singing children with bombs falling the background as we strike to strengthen al Qaeda. Quite a sell job for our involvement in Syria. Really pathetic to think this potus has positioned us to be striking Syria, supporting al Qaeda, and somehow being deemed the good guys.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  14. GunHo198

GunHo198

Oct 7, 2004
    Tampa
    Geeze.

Everything I REALLY want to say, I can't because the NSA is watching these forums for certain!?..

I really don't have any time to spare in a Re Education Camp...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  15. Pythonman

Pythonman

Jul 30, 2004
    Waaait a minute! Bill Press sez Obama is "Sticking It" to Putin by going to Russia today and snubbing Putin and instead meeting with the Russian LGBT community. OOoooo! That will surely show Putin who the man is!

16. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Well let look at the big picture since Obamamoa can't see it. Russia has there only deep water port in the Med in Syria, Russian soliders man Syria anti-airraft missle sites and radars, probably fly most of Syria jets, now what do you think Russia will do if we go in a kill a bunch of them in our little military action. Do we actually believe Russia will sit this out an not take action against our ships in the Med.? Do you really think they don't already have subs sitting in range to blow the hell out of those ships? This little military action could get out of control real fast. Barry has no clue what he's doing last I heard Community Organizers never took courses in military tactics!:steamed:

17. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Obama told him he'd be more flexible after the election.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 4