close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Purchased my first AR Tuesday

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Kaerous, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Kaerous

Kaerous

Sep 10, 2012
    Got a Colt 6920MP at Walmart (only store I could find with them still in stock). I originally wanted a 6920, but with the future uncertain, I opted for the Magpul furny (especially the PMags).

Thanks to everyone here for creating a detailed and vast base of knowledge from which to learn! It was a huge help in weighing my decision!

2. Willard

Willard Who, me?

Jan 2, 2000
    Congrats! BTW, I like the Magpul furniture.

3. mixflip

mixflip

Mar 4, 2009
    Congrats! I got my Colt LE6920 this summer because I saw the writing on the wall a long time ago. Im glad I got it. I wasnt 100% sure about it at the time since it was $1100 but you cant find an LE6920 today even if you had $2000+ in my area.

4. Kaerous

Kaerous

Sep 10, 2012
    They had plenty at this Walmart. Two Colts.

I would have bought one a long time ago but I just graduated and started my big boy job. Cut into the house savings to get one before I can't.

5. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Congrats on a solid purchase.

Sent from the USS Sulaco.

6. Tank44

Tank44 Tank44

Dec 5, 2008
    Parker, Colorado
    Congrats to you and thousands of other first time buyers.

7. gtrcivic

gtrcivic Hokie Glocker

Mar 18, 2001
    Northern, VA, USA
    my local walmart only had .22s and a couple shotguns. Wished they had colts in stock

8. Kaerous

Kaerous

Sep 10, 2012
    Check their back room stock. They had no Colts on display, and the website said non in stock, but I stopped by the counter and they checked the computer. The two there arrived in September - had they been in the case I'm sure they would have sold by October.