Public restrooms

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by fallenangelhim, Oct 3, 2011.

1. You never know when the person in the stall next to you is outta tp and they try to forcefully take your supply. TP supply must be defended at all costs.

"From my cold, dead hands..."

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #41 BailRecoveryAgent, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. 3rdgen40

3rdgen40 .45 fanatic

I call it a Tactical dump...:supergrin:

3. sulaco

sulaco 10mm Junky

Haha, tactical dump. That's worth all the other crap I've read so far this morning.

I am pretty regular so lucky for me, I hardly ever have to use a public restroom. I generally go once a day, first thing each morning. Ahhh, life is good!

4. glockman513

glockman513 CCW Instructor

Great time to practice Dry-Fire techniques.

5. Thanks for the laugh

6. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

I would not put your handgun on or around your feet, for it would be quite visible to people looking down toward the bottom of the door to see if the stall is occupied. The sight of your handgun could cause quite a stir. :wow:

7. Lior

Lior GUNS=FREEDOM

This question crops up here on GT every now and then. The most foolproof method for #2 carry is to keep the piece inside the crotch of your underwear. Secure, invisible from outside the stall and not too easy to forget.

8. Take some tactical duct tape out of your "murse" and tape it around your thigh so it does not fall on the floor or in the the crapper. :tongueout::faint:

#48 RightGlock1, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  9. bustedknee

bustedknee Curmudgeon

Number 2?

Hang it on Number 1.

It would be nice if Glocks had larger trigger guards.

Give me a break, you laughed.

#49 bustedknee, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  10. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I never remove the holstered gun from my person. The only time I do so in public is out of absolute necessity...when trying on pants.

11. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01 Pretty Ladies!

Timely anecdote: I was booking in some evidence yesterday afternoon when a patrol officer showed up with a holstered pistol that had been left on top of the toilet tank in one of the mens' room stalls at one of our local fast food establishments.

12. Drop trou, hold roscoe in hand, do business.

13. If you just carry one of these around with you,

http://www.amazon.com/Remote-Control-Machine-Electronic-Farting/dp/B004EFPPFC

and press the button each time you hear someone come in the door.

No one will dare go near the stall you are in.

14. W

W Book 'em, Spock

Yep, about once a day for me.

I remove my pistol from the holster and set in in my drawers. Very vunerable position to be in.

15. In the crotch of my pants at public restroom.

At home, it sits on its sights with the grip vertical. I don't have to go near the trigger to pick it up and it is quick to grip. (G27 and Rhino same way)

16. I use a Remora no-clip holster and lay it in the top of my pants/shorts so I can't get up and walk out without putting it back in place.

17. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

I slip off a shoe, pull my leg out of my pants and pick the whole works up onto my lap. I do what I have to do with my free hand and reverse the process when I'm done. This method has worked really well for me.

(Just make sure you don't have that really cheap and rather thin toilet paper. That's all I'm gonna say...:wow:)

:wavey:

18. CA Escapee

CA Escapee Finally!

Funny, I just re-read a lot of the Mall Ninja's posts yesterday on a website. Where'd he go? The mall isn't safe without him. :rofl:

#58 CA Escapee, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  19. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Wear a shoulder holster. The handgun will be above it all.

20. Sh*%t before you leave the house. problem solved. unless you sit when you pee then U R SOL

#60 dakrat, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012