Public restrooms

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by fallenangelhim, Oct 3, 2011.

1. BailRecoveryAgent

BailRecoveryAgent Rude Member

Me too. But if I have to respond to a Code Brown in public I roll the gun and holster down into my britches so it doesn't touch the floor and isn't visible by anyone passing through. No pun intended.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Electrikkoolaid

Electrikkoolaid Grape flavored!

3. Yup...

Agreed...

Darn...you beat me to it.

4. lol!! That's exactly what I do. :supergrin:

5. Why do Women over-talk a subject. Just get to the point and show us.

The video is ok I guess, but it take 16 minutes into it before she shows how to do it.

#25 Agonizer, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  6. Does any one here really drop their pants all the way to the filthy public restroom floor? Keep them up by your knees and your gun should stay in the holster. Unless you have a lousy holster.

7. wolf19r

wolf19r Problem Solved!

I have not had this issue yet. Luckily very luckily!

8. Assuming you're right handed, keep the gun in your left hand while you interface with your right.

9. Lord

Lord Senior Member

take the stall near the wall.

besides, who gives a s**t (serious pun intended) if the dude in the next crapper sees you're armed? Taking the gun out of the holster and placing it somewhere or holding it... comon, your holster will still be attached to your belt and now they will see a GUN holster with no GUN in it. Try this, don't let your pants drop all the way to the floor, lower them to mid thigh, then close your belt on your thighs while you're sitting there. I mean really... I can't believe I've read this far or typing this much, but are we really discussing how to maintain concealment while taking a dump???

10. dregotglock

dregotglock CHL Instructor

I know avoiding is the best but not everyone can wait "in case of emergency". To be honest I tend to stay home if there might be an emergency. Took a micro biolgy class and that ruined a lot of stuff for me... one of them being public restrooms.

I do not remove my holster - slide the pants around to where the holster is now near 12:00 and set your holster in the crotch of your underwear/slacks.

11. wjv

wjv

This!

OR

Front pocket carry. Which I do with my S&W 442.

#31 wjv, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  12. Bushflyr

Bushflyr ʇno uıƃuɐɥ ʇsnɾ
    Millennium Member

Seriously. 18+minutes for that?!?

On a really funny note I did walk into a restroom once and there, on the floor right outside a stall, was an entire police duty belt. Obviously the feet associated with the aforesaid belt were in the stall with a pair of uniform trousers wrapped around them. First words out of my mouth, "OH, SWEET! FREE GUN!" The silence was deafening. :rofl: Double code brown.

13. barstoolguru

barstoolguru texas proud

Don’t do a courtesy flush and it might not be an accidental discharge

14. barstoolguru

barstoolguru texas proud

I wanna at a dump not analyze the structure and woman are more kinky then I though staring in the stalls

15. KG1F

Poop at McDonalds. There is one on almost every corner, they are usually clean and have only one pooper stall.

16. toshbar

toshbar Timber Baron

Why do you feel the need to carry in public bathrooms. You are paranoid. Also, most malls do not allow the carry of weapons since they have their own (unarmed) security force to protect you from multiple .338 rounds to the back.

17. dooga

dooga New to Glocks

You guys are hilarious.

18. 3rdgen40

3rdgen40 .45 fanatic

I hold mine,pointed at the stall door,finger on the trigger.Just in case...

19. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

Yep,......when your pants are down, be prepared for an attack! :wow:

20. BailRecoveryAgent

BailRecoveryAgent Rude Member

Either you're already drunk, or autocorrect hates you.