PTCFOR Form, where can I get one?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by southplinker, May 28, 2007.

1. I tried the PNP website, either I missed it or the don't offer it there.

Salamat!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. kcboy

kcboy CHEEPUCK.COM

you have to go fed or to the gun shops to have it done by them...don't forget the nbi clearance...:)

3. choi_tan2000

choi_tan2000 BoG # 55555

i have one sir,

baka malapit ka lng sa ortigas area i can give you one sir ..

choi

4. sirs bakit po ganun ptcfor is being offered in gun shops and sa fed ng 10k to 12k while when you read it outside the door the schedule of fees that is it says 4k for the ptcfor and 6oo for the card.makes me wonder where the remaining 5400 goes.:shocked:

5. PMMA97

PMMA97 MNSAmessdetail

P5400 goes to "processing" and the circumvention maneuvers of the "runners" against bureaucratic red tape .

Of course you could process the papers yourself. Good luck on that. :)

6. good luck means its impossible for me to do that if not too hard to abandon the idea?

7. Hard and long time to complete all requirements.

8. Gun shops is the fastest way if you don't have the connections inside FED.

9. PMMA97

PMMA97 MNSAmessdetail

Nothing is impossible in dealing with the FED.

Run through the checklist of requirements. If you have the time, money, will and the paperworkS, I am sure it will all turn out good.

I have known a few friends who went through this route and got mixed results.

10. boni

boni ako ito bok!

sa mga gun shops ka na lng pa process sir. :)

11. kcboy

kcboy CHEEPUCK.COM

me ijust renew my nbi clearance sa mga malls, may booths yung nbi....if the ptcfor is too easy too get n fast to come out, be weary because the paers might not be inside the fed. be doudtful din sa gagawa.

12. Salamat sa lahat mga nag reply and thanks for the info.

Choi, maraming salamat din sa offer:thumbsup:

Any recommendations on which gun store? Yung tipong subok na at maganda deal:supergrin:

Nag tanong ako sa twin pines, they were asking for 14K. Normal lang ba yung ganun presyo?

Salamat uli!!!

13. may nadale nang Bogger sa fake na ptc dati. Ano na nga pala nangyari duon? nabawi niya ba ang binayad niya?

14. boni

boni ako ito bok!

baka tinumba na nya ng loko sa kanya. :) by the way, mahal na 14k sir. kukuha ka pa ng NBI.

15. Hi guys,

Let an old man suggest to all here that we should not openly and cavalierly talk about how we bribe our way into getting a ptc; or that the nbi clearance can be had non-appearance.

As you all know we have big brothers browsing our forum, who may not look too kindly on this kind of talk, thereby compromising our friends who help us with our requirements.

Mabuhay!
    Mao.

16. 14k is ok with me kung nandidyaan lang ako the whole year.
    it's just like spending additional 1k+ to my monthly expenses.

pero paying 14k to be able to carry only for 1 month or 45 days max. di na lang uy..... :sad:
    ilang perasong tiles narin yun para sa kitchen at cr ko.:)

17. nagpro-process na ba ng ptc? ang sabi sa akin ng tagalakad ko after gunban pa magsisimula ulit.

18. I agree totally with Mao with regards to this topic. Suggest to those who wish to help our fellow BOGs in detail could perhaps course the same thru PM.