close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

PSA uppers?

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by txgunguy, Jun 1, 2011.

1. txgunguy

txgunguy

Dec 14, 2007
    DFW, Texas
    The price on them in very tempting but no one has any reviews of them yet. Anybody here own one?

2. micdude

micdude

Apr 5, 2006
    washington
    lots of reviews on PSA uppers they are GTG look on AR15.com and some on here.

3. MistoGators

MistoGators 0331 - Guns Up

Jan 29, 2010
    Mine (14.5" upper) should be here soon. The 16" carbine will be back in stock tomorrow. They have a 20" upper coming soon.

4. MadMonkey

MadMonkey Spershul Furces

Aug 18, 2010
    TX
    I'll be ordering one very soon to complete the lower I just built. I'm going to get the YMH rail on mine.

5. micdude

micdude

Apr 5, 2006
    washington
    Better buy it before the price goes up. :brickwall::outtahere:

6. txgunguy

txgunguy

Dec 14, 2007
    DFW, Texas
    I'm really tempted to buy a carbine upper from them for the price. I don't know if I want another carbine upper though.... I really want a mid length with the 14.5 and pinned FH. I really don't like the price tag that comes with them from other manufacturers though. sigh.

7. madecov

madecov book em' Danno

I just ordered a boat load of parts and receivers from them. I may order a few uppers later this summer from yhem. Prices are excellent for the specs they provide.