close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

PSA Upper

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by SFW, Nov 25, 2012.

1. SFW

SFW

Jan 24, 2007
    Republic of Texas
    Well I couldn't resist... I ordered a PSA M4 upper from their Black Friday Special. Hopefully I'll have it before Christmas. Lol. The specs looked good, and the price was crazy. Time to order a BCG and rock n roll. :)

2. mvician

mvician Lifetime Member

Jun 8, 2007
    NW Indiana
    Great price for a great M4 upper. Really like mine. Week after I got mine PSA had their BCG's on sale. I picked one up :cool:

3. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    I ordered a 16" mid length just over 2 weeks ago. I emailed on Thanksgiving
    to try to get a status update, as someone else posted here that the 3 week advertised lead time is really 6 weeks or so. Hopefully they are still on track to ship my upper next week.
    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

4. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    Mine took just over 6 weeks I think for the Labor Day sale. But it was also one of the first things sold out and I was one of the last buyers just before that happened so it was like worst case.

5. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

My mid-length PSA upper arrived within the stated delivery and it is excellent. I like the fact in has an FN barrel. Good luck with yours.

6. SFW

SFW

Jan 24, 2007
    Republic of Texas
    I'm hoping that mine doesn't take too long. The one I ordered is not sold out. So hopefully it won't take as long. We'll see.

7. 03Cobra

03Cobra

Mar 21, 2010
    I ordered mine in October and got it in four weeks from my order date ... I was okay with that and just ordered more from them ;)

8. glock031

glock031

Jun 18, 2010
    PSA stated in thier industry forum that they got way behind on labor day sales orders cause of a inventory glitch. Their inventory was saying they had x amounts of certain barrels but they couldn't find them when needed so some had longer than average waiting due to restocking these barrels.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  9. larson1122

larson1122

Jan 30, 2012
    Minnesota
    Hopefully yours ships in a timely manner. I ordered mine on Oct. 20th and it still hasn't shipped. It's been over 5 weeks now....starting to get a little ridiculous.

10. mvician

mvician Lifetime Member

Jun 8, 2007
    NW Indiana
    When I ordered mine it was on my doorstep in exactly a week. :whistling::supergrin:

11. 03Cobra

03Cobra

Mar 21, 2010
    did you call them? it seems funny, but I waited three weeks and then gave them a call and magically I saw that it shipped out the next morning.

12. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

Jan 25, 2009
    Central FL
    I guess I am lucky too- the CHF middy I ordered in mid october was at my house in 11 days (total).

13. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    One thing I've noticed about my PSA middy... it cools down very quickly after shooting (or maybe it just takes longer to heat up). At least compared to my carbine-length M4 profiled M&P barrel. Maybe it's my imagination.

14. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    What upper did you order, exactly?

15. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    I've had that happen to me 3 or so times. I think they forgot about me until seeing the emial.

16. scrunt

scrunt

Jan 11, 2011
    SC
    I ordered mine on Oct 19 and had it in hand on Nov 14. That was for a lightweight middy.

17. larson1122

larson1122

Jan 30, 2012
    Minnesota
    Yes, many times. Two weeks ago I was told it would ship the next day. Last week I was told it would ship "soon," but the guy said he couldn't estimate how soon.

16" CMV Chrome Lined Mid-Length Pencil Premium Madness

18. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    I ordered my second one from them on election night, a Dissipator 16". My last one took 3 weeks or so to get here so not sure when this one will arrive.

19. Big Bird

Big Bird NRA Life Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Nothing new here.

I ordered a lower from Wilson Combat 3 months ago and its never shown up.

I ordered a BUIS from Larue and it took like 25 days to ship.

I ordered stuff from Noveske that took 6 weeks...

Its just the nature of the business.

20. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

Jan 25, 2009
    Central FL

You don't say! ;)

I have been so tempted to share my pain with some of the other companies when there are complaints about shipping times. Now, if the product is defective or incorrect, then yes- it deserves the negativity. But simply the "I want it NOW" syndrome not being indulged is not an excuse for flaming. Not everyone can be like BCM or Primary Arms, right?:wavey: