PSA Receiver

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Cdoggsizzle, Sep 19, 2012.

1. So, I've received the BCG from Bravo and received notification of the upper and lower stripped receiver shipping via UPS from PSA, should be here Friday. Now, if I had the lower build kit from PSA I could get started this weekend. I'll post pics once I get started if anyone is interested.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Cole125

Silver Member

I should have told you you can buy lower parts kits from PK Firearms and they ship the same day.

You will be waiting a while for PSA...

3. michael_b

michael_b BRC #1492

You're welcome! I also recommend their Gunfighter Charging handles...

4. I've got it all together! All the pieces got here quicker than expected. Bravo bolt carrier group was crazy fast. Hope to take it for a spin Sunday.

5. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

Awesome. Holler back with how she runs! :thumbsup:

6. TNGlockman

TNGlockman NRA Member

How long was the wait time until they shipped your upper? I'm currently at 13 business days waiting on mine...

PSA has great products and prices but their shipping times aren't very good (plus I'm incredibly impatient). I just wish that they would concentrate more on the items that they've already sold instead of having so many daily sales specials.

7. Good things about PSA:

They're cheap.
    And...they're cheap.
    Did I say they're cheap?

Uh, that's about it.

8. I had a chance to take it out this weekend and it ran great, no problems whatsoever.
    Accurate right out of the gate, shot it at 25 & 50 yards, to make sure the iron sights were in the right neighborhood. Groups at 50 about 2-3", not great but I'm happy with that.

It was a lot of fun, I'm going to have to save up for more ammo!

Overall, I have to rate my experience with PSA and Bravo Co as 10 / 10.

My lower parts kit (PSA) was missing the trigger guard set screw. I sent an email, and got a response within 24 hours, and they sent a new one.

All items were received within the time frame I was given, so I was happy with that, given the things I read about long lead times.

Overall, I am a very satisfied customer, and will not hesitate to purchase from either of these companies again.-

9. I placed my order 9/19 and got an email telling me it had shipped 9/26. It delivered 9/28.

10. G23Adam

G23Adam .- -.. .- --

Give them 3 weeks, then call.