close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

PSA mid length build is done.

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by bmoore, Feb 15, 2012.

1. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Got my Palmetto mig length lightweight profile rifle kit the other day and slapped it together. Im pretty darn happy with the upper. Its got a light weight profile from the FSB out to the muzzle with a standard profile under the handguards. The feels great shouldered. As you can see it has MOE furnitre, MBUIS, Vortex Strikefire, BCM gunfighter charging handle and I still have to put my Vikings light mount on today. This gun is most likely going to get an EOTech soon, just not sure when. Im also not completely sold on the Ergo grip, still figuring out if I like it. Aero precision lower.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012

2. Manimal

Manimal

Apr 28, 2010
    South Palm Beach
    Very nice! Let us know how she shoots! I am looking to get the same upper. Is that the hammer forged light weight or the regular light weight?

3. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Thanks. Regular, 4150 steel.

4. jrs93accord

jrs93accord

Jul 10, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    Looks good. I am still trying to get a semi-custom Mid-length Dissipator upper ordered from them. I cannot get a hold of anyone to speak to, but I have been able to correspond by e-mail. Maybe before the end of the week, I can get this thing ordered. Wish me luck.

5. mikesull415

mikesull415

May 27, 2009
    They're real busy right now opening a new store front here in Columbia. Great guys though

6. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    Congrats :) I am in the process of building a PSA mid-length as well :)

7. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Im very happy with the rifle so far. Tomorrow I will hit the Imperial Valley and get it zero'd and let her breathe a little. After I watch the Blue Angels practice at El Centro of course

8. cwtitan

cwtitan

Oct 11, 2009
    Greensboro NC
    Very Nice. Just completed my 4150 med weight middy also.