close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

PSA has BCG's In Stock

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Joe Kidd, Apr 24, 2013.

1. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

I noticed that the price increased by $10 since last week. Gotta love good 'ol American capitalism. :dunno:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013

2. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

Economics 101 is Capitalism.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  3. FatBoy

FatBoy Millennium Member

Sep 2, 1999
    ME
    IF you don't want to play the PSA waiting game. PK has RR BCGs in stock for $185.
    http://www.pkfirearms.com/Bolt_Assemblies/26/c

ETA: I order from PSA all the time and don't mind the wait, but people complain all the time. While almost every order that I order from PK, ships the next day.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  4. Joe Kidd

Joe Kidd

Oct 1, 2009
    I've only ordered from PSA twice, but both times I received my order in under a week. YMMV

5. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

......sounds like you must have rented a room in the warehouse. :whistling:

6. Joe Kidd

Joe Kidd

Oct 1, 2009
    Ok, my mistake, one order was delivered in 5 days, the other in 10. Still not bad considering the madness lately. Order dates were 3/21 and 3/29.

7. Jason D

Jason D INFRINGED Silver Member Millennium Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Mivonks, MI
    I just received an order from them yesterday.
    I ordered on the 11th of this month and received my order the 24th. I was a little miffed at the long wait for an in stock product, but they shipped two day UPS and the parts were top notch.

I would not hesitate to order again. Wait time could be long, but in this market it's hardly their fault.

8. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

Jan 25, 2009
    Central FL

I'd order from BCM if they could get their "in stock" notifications somewhere even close to reality. I mean, dayumm.

As far as PSA..... I got two BCGs and a lower build kit shipped to me in 7 business days. All parts are top notch.

No complaints/