close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

PSA Dissy ready for bobcat

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by bmoore, Oct 28, 2011.

1. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    I decided to set up my Palmetto state armory dissy for bobcat season, 22-250 and 243 hit a little hard, so I loaded some 223 down just a tad and scoped the dissy. Burris PEPR mount with a Leupold VX2 3-9. I did the coyote tan/foliage green digital paint a while back and put it on cause of hunting season. Boresighted and ready for the range.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011

2. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Probably in Cleveland national forest and BLM land mostly. But my buddy just took one this morning down in Imperial Valley.

3. txgunguy

txgunguy

Dec 14, 2007
    DFW, Texas
  4. njl

njl

Sep 28, 2000
    :noitacoL
    Don't mean to sound anti-hunting...but what do you do with a dead bobcat?

5. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Pelt it or get it mounted. Im only planning on taking one to have it mounted. I typically dont bobcat hunt. Coyote is my game, they get pelted. Around here coyotes are out of control.

6. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    The PSA dissipator shoots fantastic. I have probably 500 rounds through mine, I have tried to mix ammo to test it as much as I can. It has eaten PMC brass, Federal, Tula steel and my reloads without a glitch of any kind. For what you get for your money, I am sold on PSA. That being said my DPMS A2 upper has eaten all the same with no problems and is very accurate as well as my Smith M&P15.

7. txgunguy

txgunguy

Dec 14, 2007
    DFW, Texas
    I love the look and not many companies make them. I think I will have to get one when they get back in stock. I am thinking about putting it on a spikes zombie lower.

8. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    You will love it. Rifle length handguards and rifle length sight radius are nice. They are a very well made upper.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011