close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

ps2: Shadow of the Colossus

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by blasto, Nov 11, 2005.

1. blasto

blasto 7 of 9 (lives)

Mar 8, 2000
    Atlanta GA
    Anyone tried this? I played the demo last night and was blown away by it.

No magic, no upgrades, no merchants or any of that stuff.

Just you, your horse, a sword & a bow.

Oh and 16 HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Colossi to bring down.

I may go get the full game at lunch.

2. the Dark Lord

the Dark Lord

Nov 4, 2005
    If you pick up a copy write a review or something I have been in the mood for a new video game and thought this one looked sweet

3. the Dark Lord

the Dark Lord

Nov 4, 2005
    Old thread but

I got this game and it is easily one of my favorites. Everything about it rules.

The visuals are amazing and the feeling I got when a new colossus came on the screen was awesome

4. the-finch

the-finch

Jun 10, 2005
    CO
    I agree - the game is simply awesome! You ride a horse around a desolate landscape looking for gigantic monsters. You fight 16 collosal foes in the entire game - but those battles are so epic, so huge, that you don't miss the usual scuffles along the way. I found the controls could be a bit wonky when you were climbing around on a colossus but that was my only real complaint. If you're into shooters or constant action, it's probably not the game for you - but it still might be worth a rental for its strange beauty.

5. Forensik

Forensik

Sep 28, 2005
    Philadelphia-ish
    I have killed 8 of the 16 and am totally stuck on the one where you need to knock it over with a gyser in the local area. But yes this is a truely awsome game. So beautiful!!!!