close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Proud Glock owner in NW Ohio

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by dennfen, Feb 5, 2013.

1. dennfen

dennfen

Jan 20, 2013
    Hello fellow Glock owners,
    I signed up for the Ohio ccw class the middle of this month so I called my buddy, Marc, to go to the range. I have owned a Hi point 9mm for 13 years but hadn't shot it in at least 8. Marc is a true Glock man and let me shoot his 19 and 26. It took just a few rounds and i was hooked. That was a Saturday and I bought a 26 gen 4 on Monday at a local gun store (wanted my 1st Glock to be a 19 but they didn't know when or if they would get one). Brought it home and showed my son. Three days later he went to same store and bought a 19 they had just received 4 hours earlier. Anyways can't wait to spend time with my son, and my buddy Marc, at the range. I want to give Marc a big THANK YOU for sharing his Glocks and his knowledge.

2. sugarcreek

sugarcreek familyman

Feb 27, 2007
    ...in the neighborhood.
    AWESOME!! i just stopped carrying the 26, cleaned it up and switched to the new gen4 19. 350 trouble free rounds through it so far...
    Welcome and thanks for being an enthusiastic gun owner!! Love it...

3. ESAFO

ESAFO

Nov 25, 2012
    HUBBARD, OH
    welcome aboard & enjoy your stay from a fellow 'BUCKEYE'.

4. HeliGlock

HeliGlock HeliGlock

Jan 16, 2011
    Florida
    Welcome Aboard from Florida. Enjoy the Addition.:welcome:

5. alwaysshootin

alwaysshootin

Nov 14, 2005
    Welcome from Cincy area! Could you please post a pick of yourself, I've never seen a proud, Glock owner, from Ohio!:supergrin: