close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Promag sleeve fit problems?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by AtlantaR6, Jan 12, 2013.

1. AtlantaR6

AtlantaR6

Jul 29, 2004
    I have a gen2 g26 and just got 2-15 round mags and 2-18 round mags from a friend. I bought 2 sleeves from Promag but when I put them on the mag doesn't click, and I can pull them out without pressing the mag release button.

Do I need to trim or shave them? Anyone else have this problem?

2. Ryanglock

Ryanglock

Mar 16, 2013
    Exact same problem. I own a gen 3 G26 and purchased an oem Glock 19 magazine (15 round capacity). It goes in just fine and functions perfectly. Bought the Promag sleeve to give it a better look/feel when using the g19 magazine and it doesn't lock into place. Just wondering if you ever found a solution to this. I like the idea of the sleeve on the larger capacity magazine, but this doesn't work. I could mod it but I kind of feel like this thing should work as advertised without having to mod it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

3. Hawker Man

Hawker Man

Nov 8, 2006
    Arkansas
    Call Promag

ProMag Industries

10654 So. Garfield Ave
    South Gate, CA 90280
    Toll Free: (800) 438-2547
    Office: (562)861-9554

Fax: (562)861-6377

Warranty Policy: All ProMag Industries magazines are 100% warranted against manufacturer's defects. Unauthorized modifications or deliberate abuse will void warranty. Defective magazines will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of ProMag Industries.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  4. Ryanglock

Ryanglock

Mar 16, 2013
    Thanks for the reply Hawker. I called ProMag and their tech support is supposed to get back to me in a day or two. I'll post back on what they do to fix the problem.

5. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Promag means problems in most languages.:rofl: