close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Project IGI 1 and 2

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by Cancri, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Cancri

Cancri

Nov 13, 2003
    Prague, Czech
    These I really loved to play. I oftern return to these games. For now it's the 2nd part.

Anyone knows if the knife used in the game has any real template?
    And I really gotta have the silenced G17!

Cancri - the IGI man

2. Cancri

Cancri

Nov 13, 2003
    Prague, Czech
    Here is the promo video for the game. No rendering, just funny TV shop parody. I think it's worth seeing. English subtitles included.

Enjoy!

3. AC37

AC37 SystemicAnomaly

Dec 12, 2000
    Provo, UT
    I really love IGI 1, one of my all time favorites. Didn't like part 2 nearly as much tho, maybe because it's more realistic, lol. I really should play part 2 again soon, never really gave it enough of a chance to grow on me. My biggest pet peeve on 2 was the indestructible cameras. Both are definitely solid games, too bad they didn't ever become more popular. Real weapons, lots of fun...what's not to love? :)

4. AC37

AC37 SystemicAnomaly

Dec 12, 2000
    Provo, UT
    Interesting note on IGI 1: If you get close to a wall, when your gun starts to go back, but doesn't completely disappear, you can take a closer look at the slide of the Glock. Guess what...your "Glock 17" isn't a Glock 17!!! ;P At least according to the slide, anyway. The slide actually states it's a 31, which is the full-size Glock in .357 Sig. Can you say...whoopsie!!! Admittedly though, it's a fairly minor error, but funny nonetheless. ;a

5. Tvov

Tvov

Sep 30, 2000
    CT,USA