close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Project 10/22

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by DAonly, Mar 17, 2010.

1. DAonly

DAonly
    Expand Collapse

I think I like the archangel kit best so far. not into the sniper style stuff for this gun. Came across a bullpup kit but it looks like garbage. Any other tacticool kits out there?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. DJ Niner

DJ Niner
    Expand Collapse

Tapco makes their Intrafuse kit for a telescoping-stock AR look:

https://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid...EMI_AUTO_RIFLE_INTRAFUSE_ADJUSTABLE_STOCK_KIT

I have one of these; this is what it looks like on my factory-barreled 10/22 (they also make a heavy-barrel version):

[​IMG]

Then there is a Thompson submachinegun lookalike kit (pretty cool, but kinda spendy):

https://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=27480/Product/RUGER_reg__10_22_reg___CHICAGO__CONVERSION_KIT

And finally, how about a 2/3 scale MG 34 kit?

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Detail.aspx?pid=717900&filter=717900&catid=0

If you decide to get an Archangel kit, try to find one installed on a gun and see it, first. The one I saw at a gunshow a few months ago looked kind of, well, "droopy"? Like the parts were not straight? Might have been a fluke...

#2 DJ Niner, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  3. xICEMANx

xICEMANx
    Expand Collapse

4. Rys2k8Altima

Rys2k8Altima
    Expand Collapse

I own a tapco Intrafuse stock. Its nice. I did add a UTG? Quad rail to it with modification to the stock. I really like the "Taticool Look of it now" It does weight a bit for a .22. I really wanted 4 rails, if your using a bull barrel, I belive the Intrafuse stock has 4 rails. All in all, I like it!

5. waynokarider01

waynokarider01
    Expand Collapse

6. SD Handgunner

SD Handgunner
    Expand Collapse

I used a Nordic Components AR-22 Receiver Chassis Kit for my 10/22. To it I added an AR-15 6 Position Collapsable Buttstock, AR-15 Pistol Grip and AR-15 Aluminum Free Float Tube.

[​IMG]

I also shortened the factory barrel (removing the front sight in the process) and attached a Green Mountain Aero Shroud to it to give it the appearance of a Bull Barrel without the added weight.

I have also done a complete Action / Trigger Job to this 10/22.

The kids at the Indoor Shooting Range just love shooting this Ruger 10/22. In addition to the kids thinking it looks cool the 6 Position Collapsable Buttstock can be adjusted so the length of pull is perfect for each kid that shoots it.

Larry