close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

productive gun store trip

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by glockdoc21, Jan 10, 2013.

1. glockdoc21

glockdoc21

May 19, 2007
    [​IMG]

full-size m&p 9 (I already had the x300 ultra) and a mossberg 590a1, both new, for a grand out the door. great place to shop!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  2. Gregg702

Gregg702 Gold Member

May 1, 2010
    Las Vegas
    I suggest you pay with the door instead of the grand than. Most doors don't cost a grand, so you can save some money.

3. That M&P doesn't look like the full size, more like the 4.25" barrel version. The full size has a 5 inch barrel.

4. Nakanokalronin

Nakanokalronin JMB & MTK

May 13, 2008
    What he has is considered the fullsize. Congrats to the OP! I got rid of my FS 9mm M&P because of accuracy issues so please give us a range report when you can.

5. Okay. S&W is now using the "L" designation for their 5" barrel 9mm M&P's. Interesting.

I have an M&P Pro Series 9mm with the 4.25" barrel, which I just took to the range today*. I'm going to have to check the box it came in, as well as my .40S&W M&P 4.25" to see if it indicates Full Size.

* I purchased my M&P Pro 9mm in July 2011 and have maybe a little over 3000 rounds through it. Very accurate gun.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013