close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Problems with Yahoo Mail

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Poodle, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Poodle

Poodle

Jul 4, 2006
    Me problems ba kayo lately sa Yahoo Mail niyo? Parang super bagal ngayon.

2. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
    Cebu
    yup,eversince that quake in taiwan, but things are improving. gmail is even slower. lesson learned here is not to put all your eggs in one basket:)

3. nelany

nelany

Nov 25, 2006
    Phil
    Yup mabagal sobra ang Yahoo mail ngayon. Yung Hotmail ay still mabilis.

4. Glock_19_9x19

Glock_19_9x19 Toink!

Feb 24, 2006
    Manila, PH
    Ano internet provider nyo? I'm using Smart Bro, ok naman Yahoomail, Gmail n GT..I didnt notice any change sa speed since d taiwan earthquake..

5. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Try using TREND MICRO HOUSECALL. We've had a slowdown in our internet, and the internet service provider suggested that we try this. It took out a lot of malware in our computer. We use it once a week and it's free.

6. akula

akula BizDuc NM Millennium Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Diri, Diha, Didto
    Both Yahoo mail and Gmail are affected from my end. I'm using Globe DSL dito. My slowdown actually occurs by around 10am... Papuntang evening na yan. Di ko na ma-access ang ibang sites. Even GT would be slow by then.

According to Globe and PLDT only 50% of the actual broken cable has been restored as of Jan 18. The rest (the other three daw) would still be around third week of Feb. Kaya, menos browsing muna... Super duper fast computer with duo core doesn't matter with a constricted bandwidth... Argh!