Problems with Federal, Ammo and Support

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by ssubdio, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Had a KB with older Federal Hydra-Shok .40 ammo 165 gr. After searching for a while on random websites, turns out this ammo had a lot of problems with case separation for the lot numbers that I had. Plenty of Glock .40 KB's all directly related to this ammo.

Mailed my gun to Glock, they repaired it for free (was 2 weeks old). They gave me a direct phone number to a customer support guy named "Gary" at federal. Called this number and left a message. Never heard anything back. Called a few more times and left a couple more messages, still nothing. Got ahold of their customer service center, but I've tried calling for a couple weeks now and haven't had anyone answer the phone or call me back on messages that I've left. I also tried emailing them through the website and haven't heard anything back from them. I'm just trying to get solid information about the plenty of ammo that I have and don't want to use.

Has anyone else had an awful, or I guess non-existent experience with Federal?

Phone numbers I have are

Gary: 763-323-3705 - Called first time over christmas, message said he was away until the 2nd. Called after the 2nd and he had a new message recorded, but had not returned my phone call or acknowledged my call at at.

General custom support: 866-223-9388

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...