Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Problems Snoring.

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning' started by mossy500camo, Dec 20, 2004.

1. mossy500camo

mossy500camo ammo found

Sep 27, 2004
    I have a problem snorning.;J Enough to walk myself up during a good nights sleep.:( Any wonder drugs or reamdies? What helps you or you better half?;J
  2. walangkatapat

walangkatapat Millennium Member

Aug 28, 1999
    I heard breath rite may work.

3. kels

Jul 26, 2002
    You need to see a GOOD eye nose and ear doctor NOW.
    If you are waking yourself up, you may have sleep apnea.
    This is not a good thing.
  4. That is correct, sleep apnea can be very dangerous. A person will actually stop breathing and then subconciously wake yourself up. Snoring is a sympton. Sleep apnea is treated with a cpap machine or in some cases surgery. I have it and use the cpap machine.

I was tired all the time and would go to sleep any time i got still.
  5. walangkatapat

walangkatapat Millennium Member

Aug 28, 1999
    Finally got around to trying Breathe Right. Breathe right does help me get a better nights sleep, no doubt, but for the snoring problem no family members have yet chimed in.
  6. PhiKappaTauOx

PhiKappaTauOx Meat Popsicle

Mar 21, 2003
    Evansville, IN
    as the others have said, sleep apnea is not good. in fact, it can be deadly. reggie white (the football player) died from sleep apnea. i know some older people who have to sleep with oxygen masks on b/c their sleep apnea is so bad.

definately need to see a doc if you think you might have this.
  7. Cinic

Cinic Spongy Member

Nov 17, 2001
    Tempe, AZ
    Many problems with snoring are due to being overweight. Obviously I don't know your situation, but could you stand to lose a couple pounds?

My dad has snored since I can remember and he's always been a very large man. Now, as he's getting a bit older, he's having troubles with sleep apnea...amongst all the other problems his weight is beginning to cause.