close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Probe into secretive Sharia law courts scrapped as Muslim leaders close ran

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by DonGlock26, Aug 1, 2011.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001

2. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
  3. It seems that Muslims do more than just close ranks. There's a story at www.thereligionofpeace.com today of a two-year-old Christian girl, Neeha, being raped by an eighteen-year-old Muslim in a field in Pakistan a few years ago because her father refused to convert to Islam. The Christian family had to go into hiding to survive (that part sounds like Molly Norris right here in the USA), until a Christian organization managed to get them out of the Islamist hellhole and into Canada. Neeha has had five surgeries to try to repair the damage, and still cannot urinate in a normal manner.

The narrative of leftist dhimmis claims that Christians are the bad guys while Muslims are the good guys, and therefore we need to keep sending billions of taxpayer dollars to Pakistan, Egypt, the Palestinian Authority, etc, and keep letting swarms of them immigrate here to make our own land more wonderful as only Islam can do.

Meanwhile, we are in Day 2 of Ramadan 2011, with already 7 deadly Muslim attacks and 15 dead bodies piled up.

P.S. I just went back to that site and see that today is now Day 3 of Ramadan 2011 and the attacks and body count have both, predictably, dramatically increased.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  4. creaky

creaky Pamwe Chete

Dec 12, 2007
    The Orion Spur
    While we're at it, how's that whole democracy thing working out in Egypt these days? Anybody?

5. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    And sadly, I would bet the majority of Neeha's Pakistani neighbors had no objection to this atrocity.

6. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    The Islamists are slowly worming their way into power, with the help of the 85% of Egyptian Muslims who agree with them that converts from Islam should be killed. There's a reason the Muslim Brotherhood was banned for years.

7. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004
    I have a couple of friends in the U.K. They say the Daily Mail should never, ever, be believed.

8. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    Nice ad hominem. What exactly in the story was not true? I suspect your friends are dhimmis.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  9. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
  10. creaky

creaky Pamwe Chete

Dec 12, 2007
    The Orion Spur
    Thanks, Paul. I didn't expect an answer from the pro "Arab Spring" crowd.

What a joke.