close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Pro on Gunbroker

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by skipsan, May 30, 2011.

1. skipsan

skipsan

Apr 24, 2010
    There's a decent looking Pro on GB for $1800 buy now with a couple of hours left. Aftermarket grips, but otherwise looks stock. Appears to be a year or so old based on the s/n.

2. Hokie1911

Hokie1911 >

Dec 26, 2003
    NE Ohio
    Why does everyone feel compelled to start a new thread about EVERY Pro that shows up on Gunbroker? :dunno:

3. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    Its the Pro and to a lesser degree the RRA Limited Match that gets posted.

The Limited Match is rarely ever for sale, as there aren't as many.

4. bikewriter

bikewriter

Jan 26, 2011
    I think 1911 fans like to see how impatience + money burning a hole in one's pocket + the ego whispering "you need a Custom Shop 1911 that the FBI approves" make the bid now button go full auto. MSRP be damned!

5. I appreciate knowing about these. I have every intention of finding one NIB.
    Far as I'm concerned, keep posting!!

6. skipsan

skipsan

Apr 24, 2010
    The gunbroker listing sold for the "buy now" $1800 at the last minute. I read the serial number as 34XX, which would have made it a couple years old.
    If it was 34X, then it would have been much older--obviously. Whatever--a good buy. Had an impulse myself, but stayed strong.