close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pro-gun Candidate for Allegheny County Sheriff

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Glockers Club' started by LittleRedToyota, Mar 27, 2007.

1. LittleRedToyota

LittleRedToyota
    Expand Collapse

hey yinzers...

as you prolly know, there will be a special election this year to replace sheriff defazio in allegheny county. in addition, you prolly know that (unfortunately, imho) the democractic primary in allegheny county is basically the general election since republicans rarely get elected for anything around here.

however, there is a democrat candidate for sheriff that is actually pro-gun/pro-carry. he made a post on pafoa.org outlining his views. i have copied and pasted it below.

everyone might want to think about voting for him in the primary on may 15th (if you aren't a registered democrat, maybe think about temporarily changing your registration so you can vote in the primary...i am doing that).

anyway, here is his statement from pafoa.org (i have also pasted a link to the thread below in case you want to see it first hand).

link to thread on pafoa.org:

http://www.pafoa.org/forum/allegheny-27/4132-comments-candidate-sheriff-damon-j-brown.html