close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

.Priv 357sig

Discussion in 'TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club' started by Glockalot, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Glockalot

Glockalot

Jul 11, 2001
    New Orleans
    Tried out a few rounds of new "PRVI".357sig through my G33. It's accurate,but 6 of 23 rounds did not fire due to hard primers. Just thought I would share this.:dunno:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  2. Brent10mm

Brent10mm

Apr 6, 2009
    Spo, W.A.
    generally a known issue, hard primers..and/or most likely a head spacing problem;
    pull the barrel and put a round in the chamber, compare it to say a WWB... the case head should be level with the barrel hood.

3. NitLion

NitLion

Feb 11, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Shot a box of it with zero issues - however, I was using my Sig P229, not my G31. The Glocks had issues with S&B as can be seen in the sticky and my P229 shot those fine also. I do have another box and will try to remember to use them for the G31 next time...

4. Glockalot

Glockalot

Jul 11, 2001
    New Orleans
    The next time go to the range,I want to try my 229. It probably strikes the primer harder than the glocks striker.

5. Neal

Neal Millennium Member

Jan 2, 1999
    Indiana
    What is ".Priv"? Never heard of it, and a google search did not come up with anything. Not interested in ammo with primers too hard for my Glocks, but I try to keep aware of all common 357 SIG ammo available. Thanks.

Edit: Disregard the question. I just found it. It's spelled "PRVI"

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  6. 2c5s

2c5s

Apr 7, 2008
    S. Ca.
    I have gone through 1,000 rounds with my G33 and DW 1911. Not one issue.