Prison officer busted after becoming pregnant by cop-killer

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by JohnnyReb, Feb 6, 2013.

1. JohnnyReb

Lifetime Member

#1 JohnnyReb, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Do any of you guys work at a prison ? The Okie Corral Friday at 8:23 PM
    Obama says he made similar mistakes imprisoned drug felons did when he was young... Political Issues Jul 20, 2015
    Privatizing our prison system The Okie Corral Jul 1, 2015
    NEW YORK PRISON ESCAPEE DAVID SWEAT SHOT AND CAUGHT ALIVE NEAR CANADIAN BORDER, SOURCES TELL FOX NEW The Okie Corral Jun 28, 2015
    New York prison escapees The Okie Corral Jun 25, 2015

3. That's one of the most pathetic stories I've ever read. So the guy murders 2 Cops and another LEO gives him lots of love.

Don't know what to say.

4. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

I couldn't tell if that was all winter jacket. But, it appears "fat girls" need love too.:upeyes:

To be honest, this is not the first time I have seen this phenomena, and it made me sick back in the day too. Back in old days, (when people chisled pictures so I have been told), on an FTO program, our FTO took the day off. Probably, because he had a little too much fun runing us from a day shift, to a midnight, to swing shift all back to back. So, we get a female FTO, that decides to take us by the county jail. That is where BORCAP got done back in the day.

She was fawning over all the criminals, and was discussing with another female about pen pal relationships with prisoners.

Some girls just love bad guys. Why the hell they got into law enforcement is beyond me.

5. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

I have never understood why women are drawn to damaged guys.

6. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

It's the freaking that she gets, for the freaking that she gave.........

I am BOP, I hope she burns in hell...........Slowly....... :steamed:

#5 Glockdude1, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  7. I'll take her position at the prison, not banging inmates, just the CO part. I can't even move along in the BOP process and this skank has been there for years....

8. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Not sure about there - here she'd get a rape 3rd charge and sex offender registration after prison.

9. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

True. People who are in custody can't be considered consenual. But, we all the know the double standard when it comes to rape charges. Male teacher, the full penalty. Female teacher, probation. I bet she gets off easy. Pun not intended.

10. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

Don't try and understand women, but they are drawn to be with bad boys. When Richard Ramirez aka the Night Stalker was being held for trail in the SF CA County Lockup. Women line up each day to visit the accused killer. It was like a beauty pageant with the beauties waiting for a chance to visit the accused killer.

11. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

www.bop.gov

:cool:

12. I'll offer my usual solution to these kinds of sleazy/crooked cop problems. Once found out and convicted ...

Get a rope.
    Find a tree.

Problems solved.

In this case, with a poor bastard child now involved, I am not sure how in the hell to handle it with any kind of justice or good coming from it.

13. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

"What a skank...." is a good way to start.

14. not to worry.
    obama care will take care of them and they will probably go on foodstamps & wellfare!!
    now get back to work!:supergrin:

15. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

if you close enough you will that those women are damaged goods as well from somewhere along the line.

16. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Piece of garbage.

Anthonymilsurp, which facilities are you applying for? There's several of us on this forum.

17. I've applied for the philly metro area facilities, and all of them in NJ. I imagine the amount of applicants is overwhelming but I literally have heard nothing over several application processes.

18. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

PM sent, Anthony.

19. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member
    CLM

I think she has already demonstrated herself an unfit parent. Poor kid. I hope whoever adopts the kid is more sane.