Monday night I was loading with a friend from my shop. We had all my machines going, I was loading 10mm on the LnL, my bro was prepping 7.62 on the other LnL and my buddy was loading .45 large primer on the 1050. Before the session started I told him to inspect every case before putting it into the casefeeder hopper. I explain to him that on a 1050 with priming on the down stroke you can get a nice little surprise (so I heard). Well he was on 952 or 956 (still haven't taken a hard count yet) and he looked over and said "something is binding it up." I looked directly at him and said "Don't force it, I'll be right there after I cycle this press." BOOM!!!! Holy crap we all scattered like we where taking live fire, except for my buddy still clutching the 1050 handle with the eyes of a deer in the headlights, I think he had shell shock. Smoke was everywhere along with the smell of sulfur. Neighbors came out to see what happened. After the smoke cleared I went to see what caused it, low and behold a Blazer small pistol primer case. Dayum!! those things. My count was 5-8 primers, some where really deformed. The primer guide rod with the .45 on top was lodged in the drywall lid. Plastic was everywhere. The top part of the primer rod completely blew off! 1050 was blacked all around ground zero. You can see the rest of the damage in the picture. Needless to say we all had to change our huggies, we all where a little shaken up and decided that was enough for the night. Called Dillon in the AM and of course they are sending out everything, including the primer alarm which took a hit but still functioned. It was inevitable of course, especially with how much I load, but I will take even further action to negate it in the future. Crap was no joke. I believe part of it was he was not to familiar with 1050, I can feel the SPP in the swage station. And a praise Dillon's safety design. Wanna kill these ads? We can help!