close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Primary arms Red Dots

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by cpham9006, Jan 5, 2013.

1. cpham9006

cpham9006

Aug 10, 2011
    NC
    They just got some in stock! Are they any good? I was going to grab either an eotech Spx3 or AIMPoint pro but who knows! Big price difference. You get what you pay for right ?

2. KiltedSoule

KiltedSoule Got Haggis?

Jun 21, 2011
    South Carolina
    I've got friends who use and love them, never heard anything bad about them. They don't have the battery life of the aimpoints, but they're still a very good value especially if you're not using this for duty/front-line purpose where you need to leave it on 24/7

3. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    For range use, etc? Great optics, and worth the cash.

For a HD/SD, duty, or serious competition weapon? Drop the money on a real Aimpoint.

4. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

The owner is very upfront and honest about his products (made in China) and he has no pretense that they are anywhere close to the real premium stuff, but he will stand behind his products for casual use on the range and fun plinking. I suspect it will also do fine for home defense when that ever comes up, if ever.

If you are a soldier or a cop who needs it for work, then definitely don't mess around.

I would suggest you contact them. The owner is also a sponsor here, I think he has his own subforum too, either way, he is not hard to find. Correspond with him, I did, and get the straight scoop. He's a good guy.

5. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lubbock, TX
    I have a PA on a .22 and it has been great. If it is a defensive gun, get an Aimpoint or EoTech.

6. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA CLM

Jan 24, 2004
    I have an early one on an AR-15 as a side sight. I have not used it much. It appears to work fine.

I am tempted to get another. It is hard to justify Aimpoint prices on multiple rifles.

I just wish the battery life was longer.

7. frostamp

frostamp

Nov 28, 2010
    on my M&P15-22 & Sig 516 G2 I have mounted the PAC3X.

love 'em

8. I just received mine and it is REALLY nice. Seems well made and is CRYSTAL clear. Its going on my new AR build so i wont know for sure for a while but it looks nice to me!