close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Primary Arms M3

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by dudel, Jan 6, 2010.

1. dudel

dudel

Dec 10, 2008
    Texas Hill Country
    Ordered on 1/1/10, came in today. Shipped promptly, got a tracking number quickly. Very smooth transaction. I initially wanted their M4, but they were back ordered. I believe I'll be very happy with their M3.

Wow. An amazing piece of equipment for the price. Adjustments are are smooth and have a good feel. Seems to hold zero quite well. I have an Aimpoint as well, but I'd have a hard time shelling out for another. With the PA M3, a second one (or third!) is very doable.

I have two friends looking for red dots, and I'm pretty sure they'll go this way when they see/try mine this weekend at the range.

Appears to be a solid piece of gear. Got the cant mount for the M4. Hats off to the folks at Primary Arms. They exceeded my expectations. When I get the 22 LR upper for the AR, it's getting it's own PA M3.

Don

2. WRXcelration

WRXcelration

Sep 29, 2008
    DC Metro Area
    I'm running one on my Spikes ST22 upper. Good enough for a .22

3. duncan

duncan Millennium Member Lifetime Member

Feb 15, 1999
    Seattle
    So did your M3 come with this?

[​IMG]

Or did you get that cantilever mount (forward).

Got too many ARs and everyone can't have an EoTech on board

:steamed:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  4. dudel

dudel

Dec 10, 2008
    Texas Hill Country
    I got it with the cantilever mount. Cowitnesses fine.

5. doc540

doc540

Apr 25, 2007
    Deep SE Texas
    Marsh is good people. Answers his phone, does exactly what he says he's gonna do, refunds without a wimper.

Can't beat his service.

6. Daekwan

Daekwan Colts & Glocks!

Oct 26, 2009
    Arlington, VA
    Best service I have recieved so far. Placed another order this week, shipped out today! Will be picking up the 3x mag with FTS mount & Ultimate weapons light as soon as they have everything in stock.

7. dday27

dday27

May 15, 2007
    Okc
    I have several of Primary Arms products, Try their weapons light for 99.95 shipped, This thing is super bright and well made! Not to mention Marshall is a great guy to deal with!

8. dudel

dudel

Dec 10, 2008
    Texas Hill Country
    I'm convinced. He's getting more of my business.

Don

9. duncan

duncan Millennium Member Lifetime Member

Feb 15, 1999
    Seattle
    I just ordered a Primary Arm M3 Clone. Can't beat $89.95 for a quality clone with a cantilever foward mount aka high mount shipped!

[​IMG]

:wavey:

10. roch

roch

Jun 2, 2009
    I ordered the M3 with the cantilever mount this past Monday and had it on Wednesday. Great looking product and great service. Now I just need to wait on my upper to come in and I will finally have a complete rifle.

11. tomgow29

tomgow29

Feb 10, 2005
    Western WA.
    I ordered mine on Tuesday and it came on Friday. Mounted it last night, now I just need to get to the range. I am very pleased so far.

12. tbone86

tbone86

May 12, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I got mine as a gift for christmas, I'll be sighting it in this week. So far seems like a good product. Eventually I will make the change to a real aimpoint or an eotech though.

13. glockfanbob

glockfanbob

Aug 27, 2006
    CT
    I've only ordered from them once but man that was the fastest shipping I've ever seen. I'm definitely doing business with them again.

14. RUT

RUT

Jan 30, 2002
    New Hampshire, USA
    I recently ordered the multi reticle model and received it in 3 days. Great service! Since I was installing it on a Sig 522, I went with the non-cantilever mount. Great scope for the money!