close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Primary Arms M3 on my DPMS AP4

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by txpitdog, Jan 16, 2010.

1. txpitdog

txpitdog

Aug 18, 2006
    Well it turns out that I wasted $6.47 having my M3 clone shipped, since Primary Arms is apparently 3 miles from my house. Oh well. I agree with the other posts, the M3 clone is solid and appears well made, particularly for the amount spent. Anyway, I first mounted the scope on my BCM upper. I'm so sick of looking at that thing without the lower, but here's a pic anyway. BCM midlength with Daniel Defense Omega 9 rail. Magpul rail covers and a Primary Arms M3 clone with high cant mount.

[​IMG]

Next I mounted it on my DPMS AP4 .308. Pretty cool, but I think I may go with a Millet 1-4x DMS-1, since the .308 will be for further shots. Still, it looks pretty mean on there, and if my dang lower doesn't show up one day soon here, I will take it to the range for a spin.

[​IMG]

2. Very nice. How you like that mount? I am always leery of a piece of metal dangling out there with an optic on top, too worried that it might snag or hit something and either break off or get bent.

3. 1time

1time Lifetime Member

Jun 13, 2005
    Baltimore, Md
    Glad you like the sight. The AP 4 with the Millet is a great combo. That is how I set mine up and could not be happier.

4. shotgunred

shotgunred local trouble maker

Mar 1, 2008
    Washington (the state)
    I am off to use my PA in a three gun shoot this morning. First chance to beat it up a little.