close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Price Opinion and Gun Broker experience

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by gbanker, Feb 16, 2013.

1. gbanker

gbanker

Nov 5, 2010
    Wa
    Hi All,

I am going to start a project and I need some money.

I'm leaning towards selling a BCM Rifle and a 9mm CZ Sp 01 with manual safety. I'm not sure what I can get in this current market, so I am looking for some best guesses. I've done some searching but haven't seen much on BCM.

1. BCM 16" Middy light weight BFH Upper. Daniel Defense Omega 9 Rail, BCM BCG, BCF Gunfighter CH Medium, Bravo Buffer Tube, CTR Stock, Fixed FSP, MOE Grip, Surplus Ammo Grip Reaper Lower, G&R Tactical LPK. I put this rifle together about 2 yrs ago but put less than 300 rounds through it.

2. CZ 75 SP 01, Manual 9mm with less than 400 rounds through it. It's in like new condition, I bought it last year but haven't shot it much b/c I seem to always shoot my glocks. I have all papers, 2 factory mags and an an extra Mecgar 16 round mag.

I've bought once through a store that was doing biz on gunbroker before but never from an individual. Would I have the person wanting to buy from me send a cashiers check that I can cash before I ship the firearm? or how does it usually work?

Thanks,

Banker

2. jdeere_man

jdeere_man CLM

Feb 25, 2007
    NW Missouri
    I can't help you on the prices, but I've recently sold some stuff on gunbroker personally that I owned and I'm not a business. I was wanting to thin some duplicates and buy more collectables. Anyway I take money orders (usps up to $1k) and cashiers checks, then I mail out the rifle to the buyers FFL. I always call the bank on the cashiers checks to verify them because they are too easy to fake. I've never had a problem.