close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Price on Mag's

Discussion in 'California Glockers' started by camoram, Mar 26, 2007.

1. camoram

camoram

Mar 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    Ok, I have found a site that has the NIB factory 10 round clips. The only one I could find local was in Rancho Cordova, and he wanted $26.99 for it. I found through GlockMeister 10 round mags for $20.00. Do any Sac area people know if this is a good buy? I called the shop where I bought the G22 and they want $30 for 1 :rofl: GD I am really starting to hate CA. O well. I might have to just buy 1 from the shop when I pick it up Sunday, and then order a few more from an on line shop. Is there a limit to how many I can have in CA? and how many does a person really need. Ok I know they might be stupid question's but I am new to the game and don't want to make any mistakes. Thanks

Nate

2. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    There is no limit on how many 10-rounder magazines you can have in CA. In fact you can buy a thousand 10-rounder magazines in one day.

3. camoram

camoram

Mar 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    Thanks Vega. I bought 3 from GlockMeister. $20 each Factory NIB. So that will give me 4 total. Thanks for the links guy's.

Nate