close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Price for Used Gen 4 G21 ??? >>>>>>>

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by VBVAGUY, Aug 2, 2013.

Tags:
  1. VBVAGUY

VBVAGUY
    Expand Collapse

Thinking of purchasing a used Gen4 G21 with Night Sights and all other original accessories. What is a good price for one ??? $500 ?? Thanks for any info. God Bless :supergrin:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Emmett4glock

Emmett4glock
    Expand Collapse

If you can buy one for that price, I would. They're worth it. Others may disagree but I think that is a good price.

3. WinterWizard

WinterWizard
    Expand Collapse

It would be hard to find one with nights sights for that.

I sold mine about 4 months ago with night sights for $600. Mine was pristine with a low round count, though.

4. Ranger45

Ranger45
    Expand Collapse

I bought my Gen4 G21 new with night sights from Ed's Public Safety. Used my GSSF coupon and it came in at right around $600 as I recall (memory may be off just a bit.) That's a great deal if you're able to take advantage of it, but Ed's can't ship to some states. If you can find a used one for $500, jump on it.

5. VBVAGUY

VBVAGUY
    Expand Collapse

Thanks everyone for your replies. I am considering putting it on layaway. However I also am considering a new Gen 4 Glock 23 for $529. I know... I know get both !!! LOL !!! Ahhhh... decisions....decisions !!! God Bless :)

6. douglasd

douglasd
    Expand Collapse
    CLM

Yes, get both...you won't regret it!

And as has been said, that's a pretty good price on the G21!

#6 douglasd, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  7. AR10Tfan

AR10Tfan
    Expand Collapse

I ran across a used Gen4 21 with a FDE frame at a LGS, no night sights, looked in good condition, didn't get to do quite as a extensive check as listed in the other thread, but did get to get the slide off and get a look inside, was very clean, breech face looked good and not to much play, worked smooth, $600.00. new was $700. this pistol looked almost to new/clean. Does anyone here know if mod21's have the brass to face issues like the .40's are known for?