close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Price Check

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Fatman73, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Fatman73

Fatman73

Mar 16, 2011
    I have a 17 4th gen looking to sell was wondering what the going price was at this time no scratches no issues never a one thanks

2. TN.Frank

TN.Frank Glock4Life

Oct 11, 2004
    Avondale, AZ.
    Here's what they sell for NIB:
    http://www.summitgunbroker.com/Glock_17__369.html
    I'd figure a realistic used price would be $425-$450 but as always most folks think they're worth $550-$600 and that just ain't the case.

3. Fatman73

Fatman73

Mar 16, 2011
    I agree people think they got gold selling used stuff i was thinking if i got 400 dollars for it i was happy thanks

4. TN.Frank

TN.Frank Glock4Life

Oct 11, 2004
    Avondale, AZ.
    I'd put it at $450 and let em' talk you down. That way they feel like they've gotten a deal and you'll get the $400(or maybe even $425) that you actually want so both of you will be happy. Good luck with the sale. :cool:

5. Don't sell to a gun store. You will do much better with a FTF transaction. My LGS wanted me to give up my NEVER FIRED Gen 4 G17 for $300. No thanks. IMHO, the best way to get maximum value out of a gun you want to get rid of is to trade for another one of approximate value that you actually want. If not that, then a trade and some money.

6. MarcDW

MarcDW MDW Guns Millennium Member

Oct 20, 1999
    Maine USA
    I am sure they were borderline using physical force! :rofl:

The best way is to sell it through the internet putting it up for $450 and after all the lowballer and tire kicker came through you properly will find someone who pays you $430 shipped.
    That is a normal price for a G17 4Gen with no NS and two magazines.