close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Price Check - Sig P226

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by edtf, Apr 22, 2008.

1. edtf

edtf
    Expand Collapse

Can anyone help me out here. How much does a Sig P226 go for these days? Thanks

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. bikethief

bikethief
    Expand Collapse
    itchy trigger

Around 70 bnew if you can find one. There were a few units in Nashe a few months ago. Don't know if they still offer them on order basis.

3. edtf

edtf
    Expand Collapse

THANKS!!

4. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter
    Expand Collapse

wow, sig!

5. edtf

edtf
    Expand Collapse

helping a friend out lang medyo short kaya bentang kaibigan sabay tubos pag kaya na :whistling:

6. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter
    Expand Collapse

ako na lang tutubos... wahehehe!

7. wtf jack

wtf jack
    Expand Collapse

Sig! I like Sigs. Here's mine. Show me yours.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. blankpoint

blankpoint
    Expand Collapse
    finger out you!

sir ganda naman ng sig mo! sir ung nasa baba? anung cal. yan? single stack din ba yan? heres mine, a 225(9mmpara) and a 220(.45).... tnx! (sori amateur photos...) first gen sigs... (without rails)

Attached Files:

9. horge

horge
    Expand Collapse
    -=-=-=-=-
    Lifetime Member

Very nice pieces, jack. :cool:

10. edtf

edtf
    Expand Collapse

pag ubos funds ko balitaan kita - hehehehe

wtf - nice!!!

11. wtf jack

wtf jack
    Expand Collapse

I actually like the first generation sigs better. I have no use for these darned rails.
    The one at the bottom is a 9MM P229, and it is for my everyday carry. With it, I use 15 round Mec-gar magazines and +P hollowpoints.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/Mec-Gar-P228-229-9mm-15rd-magazine-BLUE-pr-53.html

BTW, magazines for the P250 are in very short supply right now.

12. wtf jack

wtf jack
    Expand Collapse

Let me know when are you coming stateside, we'll spend the day at the shooting range.

13. horge

horge
    Expand Collapse
    -=-=-=-=-
    Lifetime Member

I just might be in IL this autumn, if the weather here just
    stops mucking up my project timetables any further....
    grrrrrrrr.

14. blankpoint

blankpoint
    Expand Collapse
    finger out you!

sir ganda naman ng may tac light na sig, especially that 229.. it looks good with lights.. for me, i CC my 225, and although its a compact model, parang nabibigatan parin ako sa kanya, tapos 8 lang ang capacity nya... so im thinking of trading it with a G19.. but something tells me to keep it... gulo noh? hehe :rofl:

15. wtf jack

wtf jack
    Expand Collapse

I lived in IL for four years. I have a lot of batch mates over there in the Chicago and the Champagne-Urbana area. Anyway, if you can make make it to the East coast...

16. wtf jack

wtf jack
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately, it is burdensome to carry a 229 with a tac light. It will not fit in the Versamax 2 holster I use with it. Masasayang yung holster. Mahirap pa mandin bilhin yun dito. Mahaba ang waiting list. They would actually stop taking orders to keep their wait list from getting too long.

http://www.miltsparks.com/VM-2.htm

As for trading your 225 with a G19, I would keep both if at all possible. If I can only keep one, I'll keep the G19.

17. bmag

bmag
    Expand Collapse

Very nice pieces!
    Can afford NP22 lang hehe. :drool:

18. wtf jack

wtf jack
    Expand Collapse

Hindi available sa US yang NP 22. I wish it was because I would love to have one. Mukha talagang P226.

[​IMG]

I bought the rifle over the weekend. This rifle is a Ruger 10/22. It is a nice complement to my Browning Buckmark. Makatipid ng kaunti sa bala. I am going to replace the trigger with a volquartsen this weekend para mas maganda yung shot group. BTW, naparami palang aftermarket products to upgrade the 10/22; binabasa ko sa rimfirecentral.com, mukhang magandang hobby.

Eto yung picture ng mga 22 ko:

[​IMG]

19. isuzu

isuzu
    Expand Collapse

Is that the 10/22 that is sold exclusively by Wal-Mart? It seems to have a longer barrel than the original 10/22.

I was planning to buy one, but our Norinco dealer emailed me today that they will be having a shipment of Norinco SKSs pretty soon.

20. wtf jack

wtf jack
    Expand Collapse

Yup, this is the famous Wally World Special, the only Ruger 10/22 with a 22 inch stainless steel barrel. If you are planning to buy one, get one soon since new production 10/22's have plastic trigger groups instead of metal. A new metal Voltquartsen or Kidd trigger group cost around the same as a new 22 rifle.

SKS's are nice rifles but the price of ammo is keeping me from shooting every weekend. I just bought a 500 rd. box of Wolf .45 ammo today and it cost me a nifty 109 dollars, and that is very cheap compared to Winchester White Box which costs around 140 for the same number of rounds. I bought a 1K case of Wolf 7.62X39 a few weeks ago and that was a nifty 189 dollars at the local gun shop. Compare those prices to 550 rounds of .22LR ammo - 9.90 dollars.