Presidential debate.

Discussion in 'Okie Memorial Area' started by okie, Oct 5, 2012.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

This:thumbsup:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude
    Lifetime Member
    1. The Outpost Lounge

Next time King Obama will be ready to cheat!! :tongueout:

King Obama's director, Mr Axelrod, will him prepped and ready for the next one....not sure it will help....you can only put so much lipstick on a turd!

The debate I think will be entertaining is the Biden-Ryan. Let's see how Bite-me Biden rattles off and interrupts Ryan. It'll be a show....or should be.

:wavey:

red

3. Is it just me or does Axelrod resemble some kind of rodent?

4. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5. I get really tired of all the made up BS about Gov. Romney... the man is so squeaky clean that the libtard media has to fabricate scandal.

Gov. Romney is a successful businessman, a faithful husband and father, and a loyal American... even the NRA endorsed him. What more could we ask for in a leader? :patriot:

6. Biden has talents that Ryan will need to watch out for. Ryan might get confused if Biden starts speaking in his African-American 'throw you back in chains' accent or his Indian '7-11' accent. The guy is tricky. :upeyes:

7. I will let you in on a little secret if you promise not to tell anyone.

Mitt stop buy my house a couple of days before the debate. I live over 6,200 feet so air is very thin here.

The day of the debate Mitt went down to Denver was was supercharge with oxygen.

That is how Mitt cheated. He was able to remember all the facts that BO forgot.

8. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude
    Lifetime Member
    1. The Outpost Lounge

An empty chair can remember more than King Obama! :tongueout: :rofl:

red

9. I know you are being sarcastic, but Biden is not an easy adversary.

He will outshine the President when it comes to demeanor and presentation. He is witty and charming when it comes to debates.

It will be a good match-up since Ryan has the edge in technical knowledge of the economy and an ability to explain things in a rational way.

Uncle Joe will likely rely heavily on hyperbole and aggressiveness to try and outclass Ryan.

The media will declare Joe the winner regardless; the Obama Machine can't take another debilitating debate performance or review...

10. One of the reasons Mitt out grew the other candidates is because he's the only Rep determined to be able to win a Debate with the O. So far, one/ ZIP!!!

11. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude
    Lifetime Member
    1. The Outpost Lounge

This will help him, as you say....or he will over do it and come off arrogant. I'm hoping for the latter.

If Uncle Joe is even halfway presentable tomorrow night, I would agree, the MSM will declare him the winner. The winner is essentially Biden unless he falls completely on his face. IIRC, this is the only debate the VPs have.

red

12. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

Obama has figured out his own way to get an advantage this time.

[​IMG]

Let's see who is looking stupid when this one is over.

:supergrin:

13. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude
    Lifetime Member
    1. The Outpost Lounge

I need screen cleaner now!!! :animlol: :rofl: :animlol:

red

14. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

Obama lost by TKO. What's about to happen to Biden's dumb ass tomorrow night will be a war crime. :supergrin:

15. The truth be known, they are the same.

Empty is, empty does.:whistling:

16. kirgi08

kirgi08 Southern Rogue.
    Silver Member

Over confidence worries me.'08. :dunno:

17. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai
    CLM

It is going to be a time for ryan to really shine against someone who supposedly has it together. biden's policies rubber stamp soetoro's, so joe will have no wiggle room there, but his years on the hill will definitely be good experience to rely on when trying to look good in a televised debate. (Remember his debate with palin in 2008? he didn't have to explain his position hardly, he just had to keep throwing out political rhetoric towards the opposition.)

However, I think you're SPOT ON as far as the MMQ the day after! No matter what happens during the debate, old joe blow wins in the arena of news reporter rhetoric and the usual liberal media hacks will insure to make him out to be the winner regardless of two things. One, the actual outcome of the debate, and two, no matter how foolish they come off in doing so.

(Just take their excuses for barry as a hint of what will come if joe makes a really poor showing... :whistling:)

#58 Peace Warrior, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  18. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai
    CLM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ^^^ epic meme for sure!

Every POTUS, since the teleprompter was first created, relies on help from the things, but only the last two, and especially the current one IMO, are completely lost without them! :rofl: :rofl:

#59 Peace Warrior, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012