Presidential debate.

Discussion in 'Okie Memorial Area' started by okie, Oct 5, 2012.

1. The scary part is these people actually believe this poppycock. I mean do they actually listen to themselves?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. In defense of Obama -- since he survived the grillings by Joy Behar and David Letterman, he probably felt he was sufficiently prepped for the debate...

3. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai
    CLM

barry soetoro has a high altitude. shouldn't have bothered him.

maybe both al and barry shouldn't have inhaled back in the day.

4. Peace Warrior

CLM

I've watched parishioners make up even more half-baked excuses for "their messiah" in the pulpit. To me personally, I understand the parishioners, but what scares me is the preacher actually starts believing their excuses against clear scripture.

Hopefully, barry won't believe the ink about himself.

5. Damn you Romney, Damn you :rofl:

6. :rofl:

7. Glockworks

Glockworks Ready/Aim/Fire

From the GreenDrake:

Air Force One is pressurized to 8000 feet while in transit I believe. So Barry was on his A game having come down 3000 feet to get his butt whooped...tough to go head to head with an adult and no teleprompter.

Many good replies, but that is the best so far IMO - The winner!! :supergrin:

#27 Glockworks, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  8. :rofl:That is good.

9. rick458

rick458 USS Texas BB-35

Obama has nothing for Romney, he is out classed in every catagory.
    Much like Biden will be, against Ryan.
    The next 2 Presidential Debates will also be an Unfair Cage match
    Romney knows his stuff, be it buisness, or dealing with other countries, he has done it before and done it VERY successfully.
    Appearantly Obama is great at getting jobs, just not doing them, and especially not creating them.
    And now that CA has gas shortages, after all Obamas stonewalling doemestic production
    he looks really bad.
    IMHO

10. The major problem was it was a presidential debate and only one presidential quality person showed up.

11. okie

okie GT Mayor

You got that right my friend:supergrin:

12. Hamrhed

Hamrhed AKs & Glocks

Agree completely, and also agreed on wanting see Ryan mop the floor with Biden: my only hope is that the folks that elected BO will wake up and pay attention this time!

13. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

Okie, Okie as Jessie Jackson would explain it:whistling: It was the day of the way the man be named Romney justified the altitude by exploring the greatness of the mountains of Jericho like a hoe who knew the block she worked on a cold day for a buck or two.

14. If he can't think above 5k, I sure hope the guy with the "football" is not on any AF1 flights!!!

15. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

ya think? I've been thinking he looks like a cancer or AIDS patient

16. What most flat-landers don't know is that our high altitude doesn't really hit you for a couple of days.

If altitude should have affected anyone, then it should have been Mitt!

17. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

Try telling that to Steelers Safety, Ryan Clark.

18. Peace Warrior

CLM

College students over this nation were playing a drinking game last night.

For every excuse that has come out of the white house for the POTUS' poor showing in the debate, they have to tip the glass. Lot of hangovers this morning. :whistling:

19. okie

okie GT Mayor

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

20. okie

okie GT Mayor

He's always talking about working out anyway:supergrin: