Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Presidential Debate - Oct 16...predictions?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by jdavionic, Oct 12, 2012.

1. IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Prediction? Well, if Obama listens to the clowns at DU, he'll spend his time talking over Mitt about his tax returns. As long as the debate stays respectful (ie, they aren't talking over each other, etc..). The moderator is VERY liberal, so I expect Obama to be given a lot of help.
  2. Nobody in his right mind is still undecided; every likely voter selected by Gallup and called upon by Crowley is a guaranteed liar.

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    There are at least 3 Scandinavian surfers in New Zealand that aren't completely sure.

Everyone else has probably picked their course. Greater than 95%, that's the deal.
  4. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

Sep 16, 2008
    So far Obama is doing better then the first debate, but still Romney is doing better.

Some of the question are left leaning but so far everything seems legit.
  5. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR Silver Member

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    Now that it's over... I reiterate my previous predictions.

Anyone care to score the poll numbers in a week? I predict a slight uptick in Obama's numbers (but watch out for more skew).
  6. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

Apr 15, 2011
    Dover NH
    romney won, just obama didnt bomb. Doubt any change
  7. Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    I thought it was polite of Romney to remind everyone that Republicans found him less appealing than McCain in 2008. Seems like he might have more wounds to lick in the near future but I'm sure you'll all rally around Romney when he tries again in 2016.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  8. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR Silver Member

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    Of course we will... if he does well as President for the next four years.
  9. domin8ss

Feb 20, 2012
    He has the money. He can afford it, even if he doesn't win this one. Then, we'll probably hear a whole lot of, 'I told you so.'
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  10. countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Considering he will be the incumbent, I'd say probably
  11. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

Apr 27, 2012
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Romney lied.

First thing out of his mouth was a lie.

He told Jeremey that he would have a job when he graduates from college.

He'll have a job if Romney is POTUS but it'll be sweeping the floors at Taco Bell because he will send the rest of our jobs overseas.
  12. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    Obama quote from the debate:

“My belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we’ve already got, make sure that we’re keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We’ve done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we’ve got more to do when it comes to enforcement.

“But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don’t belong on our streets. And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there’s an awful lot of violence and they’re not using AK-47s. They’re using cheap hand guns.”

I guess my guns are more important to me than a promise made to Jeremy.
  13. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

Sep 16, 2008
    Just like Obama's bailout of GM. The taxpayer money was used to build 2 GM factories in China, and factories in Russia, Poland, Brazil and other locations overseas.

How is Obama helping to create US jobs. In 5 years you don't think GM will be selling Chinese made cars and dumping the high cost union factories in the USA :dunno: