Preparedness HOT DEALS Thread

Discussion in 'Survival/Preparedness Forum' started by Bolster, Oct 3, 2011.

1. You can find these on most couponing sites...

Coupon code for Sportsmans Guide, $20 off order.

Code is SN833 - I just used it on an order and it worked.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

http://www.harborfreight.com/Solar-...iMTQ5Ljk5IiwicHJvZHVjdF9p ZCI6Ijg1MjcifQ==

$149 for the solar panel kit.

57510210 is the coupon code.

I've been thinking about getting one just to play with or add to the prep pile for a looonngg time. $150 and if I can use a 20% off coupon on top of it...eh...even if not, that is still a hellova deal for a starter set that'll provide some dim lighting for during a power outage.

-Emt1581

3. Midway has the Aimpoint Pro for $375 shipped with promo code 25101277 through 10/21. Totally going back and forth if I need one...

4. quake

Millennium Member

5. Cabelas has a $10 off of anything coupon on their front page because their site was down yesterday. You have to claim it by tomorrow and use it by Monday. I just got some ammo for free :)

6. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

Awesome, thanks for the heads up!!

I tried placing an order for an MBUS rear sight last night but due to the network being down I couldn't.

Now I just gotta figure out what to get for $10. Worse comes to worse I'll just use the coopin and save $10 worth of my points for later use whenever I want. Actually....that is exactly what I'll do!

Thanks again!

-Emt1581

7. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

For some reason, I'm not getting the rebate code. Anyone successful in obtaining it?

8. Good plan, EMT. I bought a box of ammo for $65 cents with mine (shipped to store). I thought it was free, but the tax got me. I couldn't think of anything else I needed at the moment.

jdavionic, after you enter your email address (twice) the coupon codes should pop up. Maybe try another email?

#329 Lone Kimono, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  9. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

I couldn't find a code either or a place to enter the email address.

I'll go try again.

-Emt1581

10. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

Just tried again. No luck.

11. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

The email thing wasn't showing up so I called Cabela's. They said someone was trying to abuse the rebate so "it's created all sorts of problems". In short, he said he needed to fill out some paperwork for me and then someone would get back to me so I could take advantage of the offer.

So not only am I getting the MBUS for free....I'm getting a $10 rebate on it!

That works. ;)

-Emt1581

12. Really? Maybe that site likes me because I just looked and saw where you enter the email address.

Hopefully, the order I placed will go through without any problems.

13. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

I'd call the catalog number (open 24hrs) and double check to be sure. Since this offer expires Monday night I wouldn't wait.

-Emt1581

14. It shows in my order history, so there is a record of it. If an "I'm sorry" coupon doesn't go through because of problems on their end...they will fix it. They are great about customer service. From the sounds of it they are having problems getting the coupon codes out to people, not with people using them.

EDIT: Just called, the lady said it was a problem getting the email out to people (although mine showed up on the same screen). She said they are working on the problem, but if you got a coupon code you are good to go :)

#335 Lone Kimono, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  15. Any interesting deals out there?

16. Stevekozak

Stevekozak Returning video

I am hoping some folks will post some good Cyber Monday deals!!

17. quake

Millennium Member

18. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

Actually, this weekend, at the store, they were 88 bucks. Just saw it today...

Picked me up a set of jack stands and a cargo carrier for under $60 OTD...plus a free tape measure that occupied my son for a few hours. That right there saved me from a few hours of Elmo hell.

Thank you Harbor Freight.

-Emt1581