close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Precision bullets through stock barrel .45?

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by JSB3, Oct 6, 2011.

1. JSB3

JSB3

Aug 23, 2004
    St.Louis MO
  2. 1time

1time Lifetime Member

Jun 13, 2005
    Baltimore, Md
    I shoot they through 2 Glock 9mm. Several people I shoot with shoot them in their Glocks. The coating prevents them from leading the barrel.

3. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    CO
    You have to load them perfectly. If you nick the moly while crimping they will cause issues. It's not a huge issue. It's just a little less forgiving then loading FMJ/etc. I had a Glock barrel that would not shoot them. They would lead horrible. It was the barrel not the bullets but just be aware. That same barrel shot FMJ fine. DON'T buy 3K of them as your first order. You will know in 100 rds if they work or not.

4. G36_Me

G36_Me

Aug 4, 2009
    removed comments
    I should have clicked on your link first
    I have no experience with this company.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  5. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

May 31, 2007
    Old Colorado City
    I went through 500 of them through a G30 and G21. I crimped in a separate stage and still had pretty bad leading. I have less issues with straight lead, definitely less issues with fmj.

6. glocknick

glocknick

Aug 2, 2009
    i loaded 1000 in 9mm for my g26. no issues with them at all. i believe on there website they state that they may not work in all stock glock barrels. buy 500 or 1000 and give them a try before you buy a case.