close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PPSA fees and rules

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by ogiebb, Sep 10, 2004.

1. ogiebb

ogiebb
    Expand Collapse

"IF" im going for my vacation in jan or april i want to set or sponsor a local club shoot in cavite "2nd OGIE cup"(probably 6 stages)with a prize table ..i was just wondering do i have to notify PPSA about this? the match will not exactly fall under ipsc rules because im planning to make this a monster match (hinde monsters ang babarilin;e ) with probably 40 to 50 rounds per stage (nag enjoy ako last monster match dito so i decided to copy some of the themes) i know that ipsc has has certain number of round counts per stage and positions.. will they (ppsa) still approve this and magkano mag pa sanction?

2. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter
    Expand Collapse

ogie: email ka direct sa PPSA for your queries. i think it's 50 or 100 per registered shooter ang PPSA fee.

ok yang idea mo, but i doubt if they will allow over 32 rds CoF stage kasi IPSC rules gamit dito. Pero pwede naman as a side event or funshoot yung format na gusto mo i-introduce! Ex. Level 1 w/ 4 stages using ipsc rules + 2 stages funshoot.

sali kami dyan pag natuloy!!!

3. ogiebb

ogiebb
    Expand Collapse

yun nga doc baka hinde nila i sanction dahil sa round count. nag try kami last time sa local match and damn its fun!!!(kawawa nga lang yung lim 10 at production) were having a semi major monster match hosted by one of the locals here .. gusto ko sana iuwi para pure ratratan..;)