close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Powder for 300 Blackout

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Rich22, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Rich22

Rich22

Dec 10, 2001
    Orlando, Fl
    Since it appears I may soon be able to trade for some SRP I need to go about getting some powder together. I am looking for a powder that will work with both Supersonic and Subsonic. 95% of the projectiles will be Cast Lead but I do have quite a number of Jacketed bullets I was lucky enough to get a killer deal on some months back. Have not decided on a mold for the supers yet but got the 247gr NOE mold for the subsonics. Looking to get some good performance out of this but this will be my first rifle loading experience so to say I will be taking it slow will be an understatement.

Thank you

2. Hoser

Hoser Ninja

May 22, 2002
    Vhit N-110 and Accurate 1680.

3. Rich22

Rich22

Dec 10, 2001
    Orlando, Fl
    Second time I have seen this mentioned, will have to look into its properties and availability

4. Tymkpr

Tymkpr

Feb 22, 2013
    Accurate 1680 or 5744... the later works best for me with my subsonics when I want the gun to cycle, and then I use Lil'Gun for supers.

5. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Yep most folks use this Accurate 1680 for subs! I don't shoot subs nuch just Suppers and Lil'gun is the powder of choice for me! It doesn't beat up the brass ( more reloads)!:supergrin: