close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Posting pics

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Chonny, May 1, 2010.

1. Chonny

Chonny

Mar 30, 2010
    Edmond, OK
    What is a good place to host pics at nowadays? Preferably a place that wont take my pics down ever.

Last edited: May 1, 2010
  2. For what purpose? Storage? Show your chops as a photographer? For others to use? I suspect you'll receive as many answers as there are hosters.

3. Chonny

Chonny

Mar 30, 2010
    Edmond, OK
    Just a place where I can store pics, and link to them. You know, for pic threads and stuff. :)

4. pilsbury

pilsbury

Apr 23, 2010
    Gotham City
    not sure about forever, but photobucket is pretty fast

5. Chonny

Chonny

Mar 30, 2010
    Edmond, OK
    I used to store pics on something with hunt in the name I cant remember exactly what it is.

Every photobucket pic I see is taken down.

6. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Photobucket keeps pics indefinitely as long as the account is active(either pay, or login at least every 90 days.. it doesn't arbitrarily delete photos)... I've got pics I put in mine years ago. If you're seeing photobucket photos removed, then the user has removed them, or they've let their account expire by not paying, or not logging into their free account every 90 days.

IGF

7. http://tinypic.com/ excellent user interface and they give you the picture pre-formated in img or url and a couple other versions.

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  8. MavsX

MavsX The Dude Abides

Jan 19, 2009
    Arlington, VA
    i prefer photobucket. I used to use imageshack.us. but it was slow as hell.