Post your Fire Pics here

Discussion in 'Firefighter/EMS Talk' started by Sniper 7.62, Jan 7, 2005.

1. This WAS a bar in SW/PA... Murder/Arson

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. DepChief

DepChief Get Tous's Rope

Fully involed house fire on the ocean front in Kitty Hawk, NC.

3. DepChief

DepChief Get Tous's Rope

Not a fire, but a Coast Guard vessel that accidently drove through a jetty along the beach on Hatteras Island and ran aground. I believe the pilot of this vessel is now cutting holes in the ice in the Arctic Circle!

4. DepChief

DepChief Get Tous's Rope

My EMS unit at the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.

5. DepChief

DepChief Get Tous's Rope

"Pedro" is the Marine Corps Med Evac Chanook helicopter that occasionally flys onto Hatteras Island to take critical patients to hospitals in NC and VA. This is Pedro landing at our local medical center.

6. Training pics ok...?

This is Sarnia Canada.... Some of you may have seen some of these before... All I got to offer...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I have to dig up some "flames" pics, but here is me driving our rescue (2-9-1) in 4th of July parade 2003.

8. DepChief

DepChief Get Tous's Rope

[​IMG]

Here's our Engine 13 being fimed by various news crews during Hurricane Isabel.

9. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766
    CLM

Kitty ,kitty, kitty

10. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766
    CLM

11. Just a few pic today

12. Was a live burn drill, or the "real" thing?

Looks like a barn?

13. FireGuy

FireGuy Into The Breach
    CLM

Sniper7.62 - Was that your Fire House???;P
    Sure looks like one...;f

14. No but it was are frist in call :) how about this one BBQ Muder /Arson at a Bar.

15. Bad Water Bill's last bar-be-que edited pic.

I have gone through that white door many times in better days.

16. Here are a couple pictures from awhile ago. October 1999. A subcontracting crew was replacing signs for the state. The crane operator knew enough to jump off and away from the truck, but he still hit the wires with the boom. They came up with a few excuses for why they hit the wires, but everyone knew that they were just rushing the job, and didn't want to wait for the utility company to come and get the wires out of the way. No one got hurt.

We had to wait for about 15-20 minutes watching the truck burn until utility trucks showed up. What really pissed me off about this incident is that one of the operators of one of the utility trucks was grousing about having to be there. He was making holiday+ overtime pay, I am a volunteer. On top of it all, he was on the road anyway that day, he wasn't called in.

Don't worry, airpacks were used, the second picture has a few of us immediately after removing packs with alot of steam around.

In the second picture I am standing behind Iron Mike working at the driver's door, helping him get it open.

17. Second picture...