Post up some pics....

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by bowcop22, Jan 1, 2010.

1. bowcop22

bowcop22 BMW Bikes ROCK!

Lets see what you guys are riding....Heres mine. 98 R1100RT

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. eaglefrq

eaglefrq NRA Member

08 Yamaha FZ1

[​IMG]

#2 eaglefrq, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  3. SVTNate

SVTNate Chargers fan

2009 FJR1300

[​IMG]

4. 1973 850 Norton Commando.

5. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Two-strokes heaven.

[​IMG]

6. Your bike looks a little different then my first and last street only ring ding, the RD 350 Yamaha.
    I had a friend who owned one of the Kenny Roberts signature RZ's. It was a cool little bike.

7. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

The Aprilia RS125 and RS50 are the last of the breed. They still soldier on in Europe with heavily restricted engines and exhausts for teenagers to ride on.

8. My '05 Road King...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I regret selling the VFR...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Taco Junkie likes this.
  9. pack-indy

pack-indy Emissary

08 ZX10 WAAAHHHHHTTTNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Nice Feejer. That was on the candidate list when I picked up my ST a couple of years ago.

11. Nice looking VFR. What year is it? It looks a lot like my 02, but the lights up front are different? What kind of seat is that, Sargent, Corbin?

12. Thanks!

Mine was a '98...the 5th Generation VFR's ran from '98 - '01...the seat is a Sargent.

13. SVTNate

SVTNate Chargers fan

How has your experience been with the Road King? What's it been like going from the VFR to the RK?

14. I love the 'King!

I rode a Road King at work for a few years while I also had the VFR, so it was a
    "win/win" for awhile.

I had no problem doing 10 - 12 hour days on the VFR, but the wife wasn't really comfortable for more than an hour or two. Once I got off Motors at work, I started missing the Road King, and also figured it would be alot more comfortable for the wife on trips.

16. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

Sorry for the old, tired pix...it's winter! HH
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#16 HollowHead, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
    Taco Junkie likes this.
  17. 2005 Stage one FLHTCUI
    [​IMG]
    2006 Kawasaki Nomad Trike
    [​IMG]

18. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Something Orange.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. SVTNate

SVTNate Chargers fan

HT, I got tired of waiting for Ruben and I bought a new RF-1100 from New Enough. Their 2XL fits me, so I got some graphics instead of another solid color helmet... but I got the "Hadron TC-6" which is white with graphics over it, so it's more summer-friendly. Got an OEM light smoked shield with it.

So far it's a great helmet, light, quiet, good airflow. Fogs up at a stop, which I'm not used to at all (my first FF). I might need 3XL sized cheekpads because it's a bit too snug in that area, but I'm going to wear it for 1-2 months and break in the padding before I make that decision. All in all, it's top-notch.

Still waiting for the call to come pick up my Sidi Blades, or at least make sure it's the right size. I was looking for a good ST low boot, my Super Duty III's are too bulky so I've been riding in street shoes for months now.