Glock Talk banner

Post Pics Of Your Ride!

111K views 548 replies 293 participants last post by  OhThatGuy 
#1 ·
Was waiting on someone to do it, so i'll start the dang thing. You posed your glocks now pose your cars! :wow:

#104 ·
my 99 s10 i built (took about 5 years, then i sold it cause it's a 2 seater and i had my baby girl)

bought this for the family, 87 suburban, bagged, shaved, suicide back doors on 20's. This is in a shop in TX right now getting full custom frame, new suspension, sheet metal floor, etc, etc. Basically, it'll be brand new from the rockers down. The guy that built it hacked the pee out of it, it was the most unsafe thing i've ever seen.

Here's a rendering of what it will look like when i get it all done:

#111 · (Edited)

1998 993 Turbo. Last of the air-cooled 911's. Stage II she'll do sub 4 0-60's and brakes and corners even better!

2003 911 Carerra Cab. Daily driver, not the fastest but the most fun...

2007 Corvette z51. Not the best handling, but much more comfy on a long trip. (911's have 0 suspension)....

Ok so I was a little spoiled, but I have recently gotten rid of the cars (do to the overwhelming feeling of needing to be more fiscally responsible) now I drive a Tahoe

#113 ·
My God look at all those gorgeous vehicles some of you have.

I drive an older beat up truck and I never get cut off in traffic. I am not sure whether it is because people assume I do not have decent brakes or that I have no insurance. Either way it makes my commute more enjoyable.

:wavey:

#120 ·
my 99 s10 i built (took about 5 years, then i sold it cause it's a 2 seater and i had my baby girl)

bought this for the family, 87 suburban, bagged, shaved, suicide back doors on 20's. This is in a shop in TX right now getting full custom frame, new suspension, sheet metal floor, etc, etc. Basically, it'll be brand new from the rockers down. The guy that built it hacked the pee out of it, it was the most unsafe thing i've ever seen.

Here's a rendering of what it will look like when i get it all done:

Isn't that going to make it vulnerable to speed bumps? What do you do when you try to climb a steep driveway ramp?

#121 ·
Isn't that going to make it vulnerable to speed bumps? What do you do when you try to climb a steep driveway ramp?

If its that low, then there would be some type of adjustable suspension underneath, be it air bags or hydraulic cylinders. Most trucks like that (at least in my area) use air bags to lift and lower the truck. Lowered completely, the frame will lay on the ground. Cutting it up more, you can get the body to lay on the ground, which is even lower.

#125 ·
The car. '99 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. Very lightly modded, ran a 13.9 before retiring her. Now just my DD.

The truck. '05 Silverado Z71. It gets us where we need to go.

The bike. '06 KTM 250 XCW. This was in Colorado last September, on top of American Flag Mountain.