Glock Talk banner

Post Pics Of Your Ride!

111K views 548 replies 293 participants last post by  OhThatGuy 
#1 ·
Was waiting on someone to do it, so i'll start the dang thing. You posed your glocks now pose your cars! :wow:

#511 ·

Interior is lit up with glow as well. 16 million possible color combinations both inside and underneath. I love my car :)

15 inch competition sub in the trunk powered by 3,500 watt monoblock amp. 5% limo tint done twice, so 2.5% really.

Highly illegal, but in my defense, the sun is trying to kill me. It's too hot in the south.

Now I just need to go fix the damn starter instead of procrastinating on here.. I'll get to it eventually today.

#513 ·
I drive a Camry. It is so generic I have gotten into an identical car parked right beside mine in a parking lot, or tried to, more than once.

#515 ·
Dumped an 09 Tundra Crewmax and a 2016 Challenger earlier this year and picked this up. 3.5 Twin turbo hybrid, 430 hp, 570 lbs torque. Was really up in the air about what I wanted for awhile. Was disappointed in the new Tundra. Kept an eye on the GM 6.2 for several years. Considered the Ram too. What clinched it was seeing this on the lot and reading up on 7.2 kw propower onboard. Also realizing it out performs the 6.2 while still pulling 18-20 mpg all around on regular.

I am set up with all the cords I need in the event of a power outage. 4 110s and a 240 on the bed. It can probably run the fridge, TV, couple lamps, wifi, and a heater or window unit in a pinch. Other larger stuff if I switch cords around.

Attachments

#522 ·
I haven't checked out this thread in awhile so thought I'd add a couple of my babies.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Got a "matching" C8 for my grandson that's 2 1/2 yrs old. He'll be cruising by this spring.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting

#524 · (Edited)
#531 ·
That's a very striking yellow. Velocity Yellow?

#530 ·
Do you have the seven speed manual or the six speed auto? I see it's a Z-51 👍. What's the trim level?

#533 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

From the sale ad because Im too lazy to spend an afternoon cleaning it up this good.

My wife picked it out. :LOL:

Came out of Plano Texas. Can you tell? 7400 miles when I bought it back 22.

It was a corp lease. Shim lift, rims and tires, cow catcher with lights and hard bed cover for someone to drive it for 7.5k miles then unload it. Hard to understand that stuff.

The best thing is it came with a console vault! That is the bees knees. I think it even has a Yota part number. Highly recommended.

HT

#538 ·
Sold my ‘14 Charger R/T AWD. My DD is now a ‘08 Chevy HHR SS, believe it or not, with only 60,000 miles.
Lots of room, handles really well on our mostly two-lane country roads, and the turbocharged 4 cyl has enough power to be fun to drive. Gas mileage is ok, about 25mpg.

Wheel Car Tire Cloud Vehicle

My tow rig that I’ve been restoring over the past year. Still needs some work, but it’s getting there. ‘96 GMC K2500 Suburban 454 ci, with 106,000 miles.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Sky