Post Pics Of Your Ride!

Discussion in 'The SHOT ShowCase' started by Fox_Mustang_Guy, Aug 28, 2008.

1. My Summer Ride(Black Betty)... 2006 GTO, few mods, 150 shot, Only 574 rwhp/ 648 rwtq.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my winter ride, beater/wheeler... 2001 Jeep XJ deemed "Whoa" by the girlfriend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. JLB768

JLB768 Old & Grumpy
    Lifetime Member

Beautiful machine

3. Now your talking

N14 with P48 in Red what gets better

4. Very nice, another GTO. And a PBM '06 even. Is that 574 on spray?

5. My (Our) 2008 Mustang GT Convertible, K&N Intake system, about 315 HP and still gets 23/25 mpg, the same as our Honda CRV!

Attached Files:

6. 2002 dodge ram 1500 4x4 had 95k on it when i bought it last year. All ive done so far is new tires 265/75/17 Maxxis Buckshot mudders so far i like em.

7. My humble transportation for 6 years now. Beastly 3.8l V6 Mustang.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Was totally stock when I got it, gradually made it look a lot faster than it actually is over the past few years. Wrecked it once, got it repaired, but it was painted...badly, long story. Didn't get into the motor at all since the 3.8 is more or less junk, but it has some fair suspension mods and a 3.55 gear'd Mach 1 8.8" differential so it can and will move on both rear wheels. Has a modest audio setup as well. May continue modding it mildly as time goes on but I plan to buy a 2011-12 5.0 after I get out of college and use this as the project car. I'd like to see a supercharged DOHC 4.6 or a new 3.7 V6 in it one day, and a new paint job.

That mangled chin-spoiler has been off the car for some time now, kind of want to buy a new one, but with how low it sits I know it'll get messed up as well...decisions.

8. Just picked it up this weekend...

Now I just need the weather to warm up....

[​IMG]

9. JLB768

JLB768 Old & Grumpy
    Lifetime Member

Pffffffttttt...HP's up, tractions down, this is the fun time of year :thumbsup:
    Nice car by the way, I know a guy who has one just like it :supergrin: